Please Help

I'm trying to install the chitown intake on my milly today, but I can't get the damn driver's side wheel off. I jacked up the car, removed the lug nuts, but it won't budge no matter how hard I pull. I'm getting pretty pissed off and I don't know what else I can do. any ideas?

If Ren described it, it is much better than anything BHR would attempt.... I would kill any tire shop that tried to knock my wheel off with a hammer on the rubber.... bad mojo.... as the drooling idiot operating the hammer is 90% sure to hit your rim.

MEH.... not coming off... nuts are still there. Trouble with that theory is you will damage the threads on the studs. What I hated was my BMW had bolts and not studs... made placing the wheel a 3 hand operation...

Mechanics= Grease Monkeys, Steven= future ASE Certified Autmotive Technician. Mechanics are just part replacers, nothing more. They dont have the skills to really diagnose a problem.

But they very well know how to charge you for diagnostics :)