:shifty:

Its overpriced and I won't buy it, but instead of being out of my way its only a 5 minute detour from my route to MWM08

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...&cardist=47

I think ill print off all the other ads' with prices around 8k and see what the salesmen says, especialy since I know its been sitting on the lot for months

I'll offer them 7500 and see what he says, I can easily find 01-02's with the same options for that price, infact there is an 02 silver S, exactly the same with slightly fewer miles from a private seller for 6900, but tan interior which I don't want

I'll offer them 7500 and see what he says, I can easily find 01-02's with the same options for that price, infact there is an 02 silver S, exactly the same with slightly fewer miles from a private seller for 6900, but tan interior which I don't want

• 2 weeks later...

incorrect, your does not meet its purpose, its stuck in traffic with the common ones

mine is only driven when it has the chance to live as intended, free of traffic and other people ramming cheap octane out there exhaust, free to wonder the hills and moutains of virginia, cool shady days racing along overlooked, never traffic as a just a jgiant lawn chair, never snow or rain

no, they came together an said "lets make a car that is mean't to be driven at high speed, through the twistys on a sunny day and invoke nothing but pleasure.

Since that can't be done every day it serves its purpose, in 5 years you'll probably get rid of your millenia like mts, it'll be high mileage, have damage, and not even able to take you through day to day traffic.

50 years from now I'll still be able to turn the key and blast