:shifty:

they didn't design it for snow, they, like everyone else in the world simply did snow testing to ensure it can handle the elements, handling no, but that things like snow wouldn't pack in certain places and bind the suspension etc (as untold stories has a pic of)

and because they know there are idiots in the world who would drive it in the snow, they tested enzo's and slr's in the snow as well.

either way I'v decided what I need a go kar, fitted with a modern racing seat, 3-5 point seat belts,...and a 600cc motorcycle engine

you should have come, the drive was perhaps just as nice, long country roads, zero traffic, lake was great, weather was perfect

tv's in everyroom, big screen and surround sound downstairs for F1, outside was huge, we even did some offroading, there wasa HUGE bonfire pit, large deck, hottub, everything

but no...... people thought it cost to much

you should have come, the drive was perhaps just as nice, long country roads, zero traffic, lake was great, weather was perfect

tv's in everyroom, big screen and surround sound downstairs for F1, outside was huge, we even did some offroading, there wasa HUGE bonfire pit, large deck, hottub, everything

Where are the photos and vids?

probably not, but I put him into the wall a few times, oddly enough both of us were lapping mc time and time again

Hey, there were a couple of times that I had both of you beat til the last couple of laps. :lol:

Until I got rammed sideways... :w00t2: That was the most fun.

Bah, wish I was there. :(

Wish you were too Jdubs, was a total blast!

Where are the photos and vids?

No vids, but I posted all the pics on my facebook account. Would love to have had a vid of me way ahead of BHR & Gotta for all but the last two laps of a go kart race. I would have plastered that one all over the place. :D

Next time, I will figure out how to get a vid done of the go kart racing, especially the slick track. If there were more people there, we might have had a video camera there and been able to get one done. *hint, hint*

No vids, but I posted all the pics on my facebook account. Would love to have had a vid of me way ahead of BHR & Gotta for all but the last two laps of a go kart race. I would have plastered that one all over the place. :D

Next time, I will figure out how to get a vid done of the go kart racing, especially the slick track. If there were more people there, we might have had a video camera there and been able to get one done. *hint, hint*

How can i see your fb pics? I wanna see some milly photos..