The Body Kit From Sorona For Millenia?

xedos9

Hi guys! Today :addict: I found the company which has the body kit from Sorona for Millenia and seems like they can ship it to Ukraine! :clap: But I have qustions: Does any of you guys have this body kit? Is it hard to install? And main thing is that I have 2002 xedos 9 and they offer the body kit for 95-00 that means I need only the rear bamper and side skirts but how it will look on the car with stock front bamper? :noidea: Does any one has this body kit on 01-02 Millenia? Thanks for the answers!!!

There have been a handful of people over the years that had them, I never really liked them....at all, but the people that did have them didn't have a problem quality wise.

I almost at one point bought the auto-x rear bumper and side skits, I can't remember the exact brand, corksport hasn't even carried it for probably 4 years

There have been a handful of people over the years that had them, I never really liked them....at all, but the people that did have them didn't have a problem quality wise.

I almost at one point bought the auto-x rear bumper and side skits, I can't remember the exact brand, corksport hasn't even carried it for probably 4 years

:huh2::noidea: