100000 Mile Club!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bro is looking at a 2001 milly S with only 25K. i think he may get it for 8500. she is a beauty too!

I hit 75K the other day. I miss the days of 42K when i bought her.

25k? Did you mean 125? Heck i wouldnt even think about it if its only 8500.

I just drove 4 hrs on Saturday, went to a mountain. The bill is two chips on the hood one half inch large, and a crack on the windshield!!! Heck heck heck, first crack!!!

my bro is looking at a 2001 milly S with only 25K. i think he may get it for 8500. she is a beauty too!

I hit 75K the other day. I miss the days of 42K when i bought her.

25k? Did you mean 125? Heck i wouldnt even think about it if its only 8500.

I just drove 4 hrs on Saturday, went to a mountain. The bill is two chips on the hood one half inch large, and a crack on the windshield!!! Heck heck heck, first crack!!!

Yup 2001 S ONLY 25K. it is a private seller, he said it was his moms car who passed away. Only one small scratch to be buffed out on the bumper. The only thing to think for my bro is if he wants another milly. this would be my brothers 3rd. (I am on my second) He can afford a much much nicer car and has been looking at anything with a stickshift also. but i think he's gonna do it, he has milly in his blood and you cant beet that price and those many miles, you just cant find one like that too easy.

I am planning on getting a "new" car for my company and putting one of those car wrap ads on it (i know tacky but good advertising) so i hope to garage my milly and promote her to "weekends only" by 90K.

Ok since y'all got off on a tangent about seafoam, lmao, I think seafoam is a good thing. Since this is a 100,000 mile club and I said I had 148,600 miles no one seemed to reply to that. So here it is again.

2002 2.5 P, Black on Tan

148,600 miles.

No problems whatsoever.

I purchased it in June 06 with 88,000 miles. So 60,000 in 2 1/2 years. DAAAAANG!

I have a 1997 2.5, black with 115,000. I have had quite a few problems, but love to car. On the seafoam topic, I have used it in both my oil, gas tank and through the PCV. I am still a little skeptical about the oil treatment so I only keep it in for about 50 miles instead of the 100 miles it recommends. I think it works wonderful!! I definately recommend it

Still at this project? I bet your evenings are exciting. Don't forget to slow down abit each time there is a landmark combination of digits.

Today I concidered to rape a Grand Cherokee while doing a vid, but passed due to other traffic making the period of increased speed too limited to make it worth while. And it was dark too, I wonder if my headlights would make it possible to see the hopelessly outraced Jeep...