If Your Looking For A Classy Millenia

1. No, the new 6 is garbage, I did however see a modded CLS55 in black, I can't have a black car as DD anymore, but it looks damn nice, 19" AMG rims, blacked out grill with the mercedes emblem chromed, also had the license plate area chromed, and the tail lights slightly blacked out, normally I hate that ghetto ass look, but combined it look pretty sweet.

2. tan interior is the best millenia interior made, I would have perfered full black, but its not made

3. Its better then 99% of the other millenia's I see on ebay, so many fell into the hands of ghetto rats, but lets face it, your not going to find a BHR condition millenia

the millenia were around for 2008, the CLS is pretty much what it would look like

mmm, no. i don't like the small windows. i would much prefer retention of the original form, just enhanced a bit.

oh, to walk into an amati dealership........

but then that brings the question - would we treasure our flagships as much as we do right now, if amati were still around?

• 2 weeks later...

Would want to see under the hood for sure and under the chassis as well.

Floor mats are missing and floor on driver's side is stained. Nets are loose and yeah, I noticed the lock / unlock writing was worn as well.

Other than that, the controls for the steering wheel are on the wrong side. On my milly, they were on the other side.