I Was Told It Couldn't Be Done!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I think 5% is ghetto, horribly unsafe, and bad taste. 35 or 20% MAX, and after having 20% myself, I would never go it again for night time safety and look. and don't give me this shit about its fine, I have 20/20 and almost became a pliot, yet I still almost ran into people, so can it.

It doesn't happen often.

But.

I'm going to have to agree with BHR on this one.

If you're going to go above 18' then get a wheel style that does NOT show how small the brakes look, and the ugly outside engine bay wall. Tacky. (English translation for Ghetto). Yuck.

Now, as a penitence for agreeing with BHR, I'm going to change my name to Clazique Abdulla Shafik Muhammad Croft, move to another country, bury myself in the desert, self flagellate for a year, wax my pubes, and masturbate with a cheese grater.

bigger rims not only do more then just damage looks, 90% of the people who do this want to be in some 50 cent ghetto ass video and demote there quality of life, sowhen it takes them much longer to stop and stops wear out exponentially faster they are more prone to accidents, especially in emergancys.

bigger rims not only do more then just damage looks, 90% of the people who do this want to be in some 50 cent ghetto ass video and demote there quality of life, sowhen it takes them much longer to stop and stops wear out exponentially faster they are more prone to accidents, especially in emergancys.

Did'nt you already make that point?

:unsure: ulp, i am afraid i will have to agree with BHR as well.

maybe lowered it "might" and i mean "might" look ok, however as it looks now, i do not care for it.

you have taken her low agressive stance away...

but hey, it is your car and you can do what you want with it.

as far as different grades of tint (35% 5%, etc), looks crappy and immature. as in "i don't know what i am doing".

that is my 2 cents. ya can take it or leave it.