I Was Told It Couldn't Be Done!!

yep i got 20"s to fit on my millenia just yesterday and dont get it twisted yall ... it looks FAR from ghetto. It sits real nice, no rubbing or anything at all. A perfect fit if i must say so myself. :rules:

i've been EXTREMELY busy so i havent had the time to take pics but pics WILL be posted by tomorrow because I'm off from work. I'll @ least post a pic of the rims i chose for my milli:

IPB Image

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, we told you it could be done, but would look ghetto as hell, you have fucking master p and 50 cent in a picture frame rolling around, it looks ghetto and horrible because it is the last hing a millenia was designed for. It may not rub even lock to lock, but hit a pothole or use full travel of the suspension and BAM, your thread pattern is on the wheel well

master p & 50 cent in a picture frame?? haha you MUST be crazy ...

think what u want mann but it looks clean as hell; and (UNFORTUNATELY) i've already hit a decent pothole & the thread pattern on the wheel well you speak of is nowhere to be found haha ...

new shocks & struts comin soon!

its not clean, you have big mirrors where wheels go. your acceration has decreased, your braking distance has increased, brake wear has GREATLY increased, and then theres the look and 99 people shaking there heads while 1 ghetto kid listen to crap rap with no job and no sense of the value of a dollar goes "yeah boy, hot shit" but in ebonics or whatever.

shocks and struts?? the millenia only used struts, cars use 1 or the other, and there are NO aftermarket ones

Back to riding BHR's ass...the millenia does NOT have shocks, neither in the front or the rear. Struts in all four corners. And there are a great many cars that use shocks and struts. Struts up front and shocks in the rear. Also, it's been posted a few times, the first was incidentally by me, that aftermarket struts exist for the rears, nothing up front though.

aight yall here's some garbage night pictures but they'll do for now ... tell me what u think!!! too "ghetto" for ya huh bhr ;) ...

IPB Image

the rims ...

IPB Image

another angle ...

IPB Image

im gonna go get some tint on tuesday ... what yall think abt 5% all the way around?? ;)

I think 5% is ghetto, horribly unsafe, and bad taste. 35 or 20% MAX, and after having 20% myself, I would never go it again for night time safety and look. and don't give me this shit about its fine, I have 20/20 and almost became a pliot, yet I still almost ran into people, so can it.

also ren

shocks and struts?? the millenia only used struts, cars use 1 or the other, and there are NO aftermarket ones

as for cars that use BOTH shocks and struts, I'm not aware or any off the top of my head, but it seems to me it would be more logically to choose 1 or the other, but that is my opinion

define ghetto for me BHR ...

you know ... u really should jus respect the fact that we all here hav millenia's & we're entitled to do what we wanna do to them. whatever you wanna do w/ yours is fine wit me because its your car ya kno? let me do me ... im tired of u sayin how "GHETTO" shit is like whatever millenia you have is the classiest of them all. Chrome rims & dark tint is a classy move in MOST ppl's books, but hey ... if you dont like it--close your eyes. -_-