Found The 3rd Xedos 9 Ever Sold In Portugal

cuto

how do you know its the 3rd

I'd love to find some database containing exactlyhow many were made, with what out how rare mine is

oh btw, it IS an S, I can tell from the rev limit.

Why the fuck is it being parted at 118km

I know mazda only manufactured 3 Xedos 9 to Portugal http://www.mazdaworld.net/forums/index.php...3174&hl=vin

Now : i know the car is in a dismantling center for recycling....it was there on September 10th. Tomorrow im gonna call them, but i suspect it is now a nice block of metal.

BHR: if i can get to it, i won't forget you.

More on this tomorrow.

you've got to be shitting me, what could be wrong you would do that at that mileage?

they wouldn't even part it out, I demand the parts I pm'ed about. And hell if there just going to crash it then everything should be free

Under a scrappage scheme, cars with 10 years or more can get you up to 5000 Euros discount on a new car buy. People are turning over some cars that are im perfect conditions under that scheme. Thing is, if the car is on a scrappage program, it even cannot be sold :(.

You mean if it is already turned in I guess? Similar to Cash for Clunkers... Man this sucks! Even same color as yours!

Cash for clunkers it is. That scrapyard has a capacity to press 3.000 cars a month. Dunno if the car is there: called that center and the only info i got was that the car was from a swiss guy, and the engine died on him. That will explain the fact that it is or was a miller cycle. I'm waiting for an email but, if its there, i can only take parts, chassis has to be destroyed. They explained me that i can take whatever i need, included doors and so on (wonder if the compressor is ok....). But probably the car is dead (as it is a foreign vehicule its not on theur database...so im waiting).

xedos, why do you think the spoiler is not factory

It was designed by the factory, put on at the factory as a factory option. Its not aftermarket, its not replica, it was a factory option I had. If you look at the ACTUAL sales materials every year had the spoiler as an option

This is vastly different from lats idea that some engineers didn't want one, well guess what, it wasn't suppose to have a mazda badge either now was it?

5000 euros? Do they accept american cars? I can send mine when the time comes..

If they give you the parts free i will grap the solar sunroof and all related stuff. Tell them it is a hippie solar panel and shouldnt be scraped.

5.000 Euros or more. In UK ford is giving up to 5.000 £! No solar roof on that one i think.

No email yet.

5000 euros? Do they accept american cars? I can send mine when the time comes..

If they give you the parts free i will grap the solar sunroof and all related stuff. Tell them it is a hippie solar panel and shouldnt be scraped.

5.000 Euros or more. In UK ford is giving up to 5.000 £! No solar roof on that one i think.

No email yet.

Not much difference left on pounds and euros nowadays...

Ok...here's the news, some good, some bad.

The car is sitting there with a blown engine. It was not destroyed because it must get "destruction" clearing from swiss authorities (not being a EU car sux). Till then nothing can be done. Now, if the car is cleared for crushing the center WILL not do it (they say) without informing me.

The bad news continue: if the car is cleared the mutha fucker i talked to wants 1500 Euros for it (including all dismantling). I said no way im paying 1.500 Euros for that... But i will have to check the car myself in order to make some kind of offer (its over 300 kms from my place).

Im a bit annoyed. Fuck.

Are you saying he will perform dismantling of all parts you want, included in the price?

If the car is really immaculate, I'd say it's worth it. Problem is a motha fucker is likely to treat the parts rough during/ after dismantling, chipping off paint on door edges and stuff.

But the fact is a half decent, running Xedos can be had for less than 1000 Euros in Germany. You should make him aware of that. Seen them as low as 300 Euros with damage. Tempting, when one single Xedos headlight is 484,90 Euros in Germany. 2008 price.

Are you saying he will perform dismantling of all parts you want, included in the price?

If the car is really immaculate, I'd say it's worth it. Problem is a motha fucker is likely to treat the parts rough during/ after dismantling, chipping off paint on door edges and stuff.

But the fact is a half decent, running Xedos can be had for less than 1000 Euros in Germany. You should make him aware of that. Seen them as low as 300 Euros with damage. Tempting, when one single Xedos headlight is 484,90 Euros in Germany. 2008 price.

Yes the price includes dismantling...however if the parts are damaged during the process i wont pay. So if the deal comes to a good end, they'd better be carefull ripping it appart!!!