Lowered And Camber Problems?!

Task514

grannyism.....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cli...mp;oq=&aqi=

<h3 class="r">Weird stuff people say. - Page 10 - The Unofficial GuildWars Site</h3> - 12:50am10 posts - 7 authorsMy granny says it all the time to my 3 yr old. Clotheid - I presume clot head, I spelled it the way it sounds. Another granny-ism I love my gran. ...

guildwars.incgamers.com/showthread.php?t=474195&page=10 - Cached -

don't forget that the tranny puts more torque to one wheel more than the other....that too is a CONTRIBUTING FACTOR in tire wear.

As well as:

Driver weight

Tire Pressure

Nascar Tracks

Road Condition

BHR temperament

Lead Footedness

Grannyism

Trunk Cargo

You have been poisoned by xedos misinformation. All those things contribute to EQUAL wear, with the exception of nascar tracks which is the only condition where 1 side would wear more then the other. Funny how NO ONE has these issues other then those who abuse and tow with millenias

We drive mainly on twolane roads. That means increased wear on the right tires because the car leans slightly to the right during most of the driving. I'm not a fan of Nascar racing. As I've tried to point out, it is a well known issue here that right tires wear more. The fact that left turns feel less uncomfortable adds up.