Hid Kits

enginph

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they were plug n play so to speak....the kit had a harness that connected to my bulb harness and another for the bulbs. The thin capacitors didn't fit in the housing so I drill a hole in the caps and ran the wires in and out of the housing leaving the capacitor thingies mounted on the outside. Want pics?

Well they were plug n play so to speak....the kit had a harness that connected to my bulb harness and another for the bulbs. The thin capacitors didn't fit in the housing so I drill a hole in the caps and ran the wires in and out of the housing leaving the capacitor thingies mounted on the outside. Want pics?

I remember seeing wires running from your battery. I should be wrong nevermind. I bought wiring harness to run from battery.

That is 1 reason but the primary reason is ballasts are very sensitive, if hooked into factory wiring the ballasts are down the roadin terms of power, you hit brakes, have a system, whatever it all drains power.

Connecting them directly to the battery means it gets first dibs

I read some cars develop statics on the radio after installing HIDs. Thats the ballast's 450Hz tones mixing into headunit. A direct connection to battery should solve this issue.

MARKER LIGHTS!!!!

There is no such thing as parking lights, to use retarded honda google terms make you look like both a fool and a democrat.

You don't turn on lights after you've parked, or to park or anything, there called MARKER lights

I turn on the parking lights whenever I decide to park, to let people know I am gonna park.

parking light

(plural park·ing lights)

noun

small light on vehicle: either of the two small lights on a motor vehicle used in conditions where light is poor, but not poor enough to warrant the use of headlights

Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

No you don't, and why the fuck wouldyou let them know? your suppose to put on a TURN signal, if someone turned on there marker lights approaching a space it would mean nothing and id park there.

seriously, tyhe several tons of reflective metal slowing and turning doesn't tip them off? in a location that is purpose built for the parking of cars

MARKER LIGHTS!!!!

There is no such thing as parking lights, to use retarded honda google terms make you look like both a fool and a democrat.

You don't turn on lights after you've parked, or to park or anything, there called MARKER lights

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration calls them parking lights.

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2004/oct...9cfr571.108.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_li...anding_lamps.29

Nighttime standing-vehicle conspicuity to the front is provided by "front position lamps",[15] known as "parking lamps" or "parking lights" in North America,[5] and "front sidelights" in British English.[19] Despite the UK term, these are not the same as the sidemarker lights described below. The front position lamps may emit white or amber light in North America;[5] elsewhere in the world they must emit only white light.[15] Colloquial city light terminology for front position lamps[20] derives from the practice, formerly adhered to in cities like Moscow, London and Paris, of driving at night in built-up areas using these low-intensity lights rather than headlamps.[21] It is now illegal in many countries to drive a vehicle with parking lamps illuminated, unless the headlamps are also illuminated. The UK briefly required Dim-Dip lights, described below, in an attempt to optimise the level of light used at night in built-up areas.