Cheap Yet Highly Effective Tailgator Deterant

As many of you know, I cannot stand tailgators almost as much as whores, over the years I have come up with many ways to deal with them from 150w offroading lights reverse facing, hyber brighter focused strobes, photo flashes, even *Reference banned from MW* bottles out the sunroof, ranging all the way to following them and ripping out there valvestems in the tire. Today I found a new, and more effective one.

I had several ping pong balls in the car (project related to july 4th to be related soon) and someone was tailgating me, so I figured I would pop some up and let them smash on the windshield to get the message across, well 1 person backed off but kept highbeaming, yes thats nice, highbeam all you want withyour rice lights, I think I might be able to see a small glow of light.

Anyway we went on, and someone eles was doing it, so I did hte same thing, 1 ball, got mad, highbeamed me, 2nd ball got really pissed, blah blah blah, now trying to be a jackass I pop the 3rd ball and hit my brakes, funny as fuck. So I got to thinking, pong ping balls don't do much damage. Now since I was goig to do golfing this weekend, why not golf balls, but I must proof my theory. So I got on the highway and within 20 mins caugh a tailgator, 1st ping pong ball, got mad etc etc, 2nd ball, got mad started going closer, then the 3rd ball, I switched to the golf ball. well he was expecting a ping pong ball so this chink didn't even blink...until it smashed into his windshield, made a nice fat crack. fucker slammed on his brakes and pulled off the road.

So the next time theres tailgator, 95% of the time some chink of mexican who thinks there cool, toos some ping pong balls as a teaser, then when there not paying attention, use the golf ball

how often do you pay attention to peoples plate numbers, not to mention if they slam on the brakes its going to be pretty hard, besides, let them, what are they going to do. unless they have video there is piss nothing they can do, the ONLY thing I could get busted for legally would be littering, and even then, the police officer has to witness it.

Think about it, white guy who speaks english in nicer area of town, vs some fucking chink who has bodydamage to probably every panel, who would have had to admitted to the crime of tailgating. What do you think an officer is going to do

Instead of tossing shit at peoples cars, why not MOVE THE FUCK OVER?

I hate when cunts like yourself, feel they deserve to slowly drive in any lane as thought it were their right. PISS OFF, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

I honestly hope, that one day someone lobs a brick out of their sunroof destroying the entire front end of your slow-assed milly. I can't believe you actually justify this to yourself, and proudly discuss your ignorant idiocy publicly.

10-15 is nothing, that's only 16-23km/h over the limit. Last weekend I was doing about 80 over the limit (on what should be a 3 hour drive), and this weekend 60 over. AKA, get the fuck out of the way.

And if some jackass threw a golf ball out of their sunroof because they're too ignorant to get out of my way, I would without a doubt ram them...your rear bumper would be in your passenger seat.

Slow ass grandma driving asshole...fuck I hope some asian chick plows into your milly in a parking lot one day....then removes the valve stems out of your tires just to add insult to injury, so you can't follow her as she drives away.

ren, first of all, there jackass who do it because they don't know any better, now if I see somene clearly speeding, say 80km over, and its a car capable of doing it, I'll move over, if its some fucking subv trying to go 130 and weave like an f1 car, then i'll force them to go under hte speed limit just ot piss them off, there lucky I don't blow there fucking brains all over the road

When the fuck were you designated with authoritative control over the driving habits of others?

And I'm pretty positive you've driven the milly in and out of traffic, which handles well for the type of car it is, but by no stretch of the imagination is F1 capable. And what makes you so sure the person behind isn't a better driver than yourself? You're what 21, 22 years old? You're a step up from a teenager and quite possibly a shittier driver than the guy behind you. So I leave you with two options, grow up, or admit you're a hypocrite.

ren, first of all, there jackass who do it because they don't know any better, now if I see somene clearly speeding, say 80km over, and its a car capable of doing it, I'll move over, if its some fucking subv trying to go 130 and weave like an f1 car, then i'll force them to go under hte speed limit just ot piss them off, there lucky I don't blow there fucking brains all over the road

actually yes.

Just wondering ren, but A, how often do you tailgate, and on average, how much do you exceed the speed limit.

I would like to make it clear I have no problem with you speeding in a millenia, but I have a huge problem with people speeding clearly beyond the capables of the car when designed, let alone in the shitty condition they keep it in

I only tailgate when some dumb ass is driving slow in the left lane. And I do mean I get close, sometimes I can't see their liscence plate. Other than that, I never tailgate. Tailgating as far as I'm concerned is a fucking hint....MOVE IT ASSHOLE!!!

And I always speed. The only time I don't is in dense residential areas, and obviously school zones (don't need that on my conscience). As for how much I speed, ~25km in 50 zones, ~35 in 80 zones, and anywhere from 40 to 60 over in 100 zones.

Now as for the speeding debate, there isn't a car designed today that can't comfortably handle doing 160km (100mph). Our (Ontario's) speeding laws were last updated in 1971, a lot of shit has changed on cars in the last 35 years. If you take only tires into consideration, or only brakes, or only suspension then you would see that 100mph in today's cars is nothing by 1971's standards. A toyota matrix could outhandle a '71 vette. Could you imagine the difference if you were to compare an 06 vette to a 71 vette? The difference would be astronomical.

• 1 month later...

I will just say that it is dangerous as shit to get that close to the car in front of you. If something happens and you hit them it will be your fault and you will have to pay to get your car and the other one fixed. I speed constaintly and I don't tailgate. I just pass them and move on. If you haven't noticed...people don't get "the hint" when you tailgate them. You just make everything more dangerous for the people around you. Do the right thing and quit trying to change the driving habits of others and just pass them. Down here in Atlanta no one knows what the words fast lane mean, so we deal with it all the time.

incorrect MC, in the state of virginia if you get into a accident behind someone caused by anything coming from there car, or hitting them it is legally there fault.

If you hit someone from behind, no matter what, its your fault, and because of laws designed for hauling and people sueing over crap falling out hte back of trucks, nothing that comes from a car, provided its ahead of you can do anything.

And if they wreck, then fuck'em, they deserve it, one less chink on the road