Replacing ball joints

Great. I'm going to have to dump more money into my unreliable millenia. As many of you know, I had to fix a driveshaft in my steering colum and it costed me a couple of hundred.

Now, a frontside ball joint on the passenger's side is fucking up my alignment and making weird noises. A new balljoint is between $60-$100 and labor is about 2 hours, which would minimally cost about $160, plus a new alignment. The noise could also be caused by a torn cv boot that could've allowed dirt and all kinds of shit to enter the joint...

Argh, I just wished I had all this money to undo whatever the fucking first owner did to the poor car.

When owning a luxury car, be prepared for expensive repairs.

I have had several luxury cars...

Mazda Millenia - cheapest to repair

Lincoln Towncar

Cadillac Sedan DeVille (1990, 1996 & 1999)

Mercedes-Benz - by far the most expensive to repair, plus the wait for the damn parts to arrive from Germany.

I miss the power of the Mercedes. The 1996 DeVille was my all time favorite of the 3.

But most of all, I miss the handling and the quality of the Millenia. She fit me like a glove.

why what happened to the MB that u got rid of it so fast

I had to sacrifice the benz for the good of the family.

Needed two more cars and couldn't afford them unless I traded the benz for them.

I got back every penny I spent on buying the benz tho, so it was like a loaner for about 6 months.

Wow that is an impressive lineup of previous cars MC! Part from the Merc but that's just me, never mind.

A good thing you didn't add your Scion to the list :P

The Scion is not a luxury car there X-man.

I absolutely loved the express up and down windows on all 4 doors on the benz. I also loved the power it had.

The batteries (yes, 2 of them) were in the back under the seat. Strange place for batteries.

I do love the fact that I do not have to spend a fortune in gas for the Scion. Now less than $50 per month to keep it filled up.