Tested the milly today

Ok, let me first state that I don't do this all the time. I was at work,me and my coworker were given a 2 hour lunch cause we work all last night at the hospital to help out. We decided to go to El Torro which is a mexican restaurant. Well he want to see the new milly, we got into my car and off we went. I rolled down my windows and open up the sunroof(perfect weather- 79 degrees and not a single cloud in sight), we're jammin' to Paul Oakenfold Swordfish CD. Well 2 girls came up in a modded celica(exhaust and intake,didn't hear anything else and mainly body work), and out of nowhere start yelling trash such as" WHAT YOU THINK YOUR COOL??" ,this continue til the light turned green and they gunned off. My friend says" Too bad the RX-7 isn't here". I was oh no we don't need the 7 for such small prey. Well they are 2 to 3 car lengths ahead. Now the new milly is stock except for the K&N and seafoam I put in it this past weekend. Along behold I stepped on it , in no time what so ever we caught up and past them. When we come to a red light again,they are behind us with their mouth dropped and looking confused. Now my friend wants a milly now,lol especailly mine. Imagine if I had an jk intake and exhaust...it would of been over even quicker.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid fucking cunts. Good thing I wasn't there I would have gotton out of hte car and broken in there windshield.

Today some slut in a 525 bmw was tailgating me, even in my jeep, I raped her ass on the highway, got off, came to a light, got out, told her if she ever tailgates me in some bottom of the line leased bmw I will take her first born child.

Then again I have zero tolerance for people thatshouldn't even be allowed to drive a hotwheels car in a padded room, yet alone a real car in the real world

Speaking of which, you have an L, which means there ECONOMY car, shouldn't have even been talking let alone trying to pretend its fast. I will say for some reason people never want to race me in my S. They know whats up. Now and again some punk will be in a rice rocket, i'll speed up without changing gears, pass them, then downshift into 3rd just to let them hear what a true exhaust should sound like, and what an uncompromising engine can do.

I hate , i mean hate! when ppl tailgate me. I usually tap on my brakes 3-4 times to give them a hint or when they pass i will see how they like it(depending on the car). But here i gainesville, everyone thinks they are king or hot ****. Which goes along with looks, I can not go anywhere without a dirty look in this town. Back in S.fl is different , I will get compliments on my car.

angel - you should read some of the threads on stuff I'v done to people, from following them and slashing tires, ripping out there vavle stems, all the way to some chink whore in an rsx I popped a full (and sealed) bottle of corona out hte sunroof, smashed her windshield and she went off into the grass. For the millenia I actually got some high power police strobes off ebay, and since I have a spoiler I mounted them inside the 3rd brake light, seems to give people the message. in the jeep I'm thinking of placing 120w off road lights inside shining backwards, a strobe feature would be nice. I'v also considered carrying pool cue balls with me.

bhr has zero patients for those who shouldn't be on the road. As if cell phones and hippies combined with general stupidity isn't enough, I'v actually seen people putting on makeup and reading while traffic is moving slowely. The thing that drives me crazy is they get mad when there the ones who should be skinned alive

because she is a flithy whore and probably had a job interview and for hte first time in months probably put on panyts, but only mildly closed her legs.

I say revoke 75% of the drivers licenses in this country, and the other 25 who make the first cut be put through german level driving school, with the fines to match.

it means if you can't drive, lack common sense, a whore who is going to talk on the phone, a mexican who think you own the road, or asian, you will not be allowed to drive, infact, you will not be able to even own a car.

drivers tests are great, but I say with those that are capable of handling driving you assign them a rating of 1-5. 1 being your basic driver who is safe, can handle basic defensive things like spins, blowouts but mostly just drives to work. then 5 being those who have spent up to 18 months in drivers schools and are more of less certified race drivers. Meaning they will be allowed to purchase high power cars, and speed within reasonable limits provided traffic.

All cars however fitted with black boxes which know your rating and talk to each other to detremine traffic load, and even gps mapping of your driving. if at any time you are found to exceed your rating or just do something stupid, the car shuts off for 20 minutes and you are mailed a ticket for 100-500 dollars, on your 3rd offense the car is shut down and cannot be resetting except by the dmv after you have paid over a thousand dollars in fines. the technology would actually be cheap and easy install, just costly to put into place and maintain.

and the drink of whores, ha, if anyone in the car has any in there system the car will not start for 4 hours, even a cab. fuckers can walk

then again my world would be different

ah so many things you can't even begin to comprehend. one time he was banned for a week for one thing and told if he said anything offensive he would be gone for a month...so for nearly a week straight, in every subforum, and multiply times, he simply copy and pasted the weather report into a new topic each hour or so.

i started learning the basics of driving a car when i was 12 thanks to my uncle. he taught me with a honda accord manual and a benz 190e manual. ahh alot of memories. after 2 years of practicing, along with me competing when i was 13 in the 944 and driving illegaly in the altima, my dad signed me up to a defensive driving school where i had 200+ hours of simulations and actually was put into situations very similar to the real thing like what to do in a blowout, hydroplaning, understeer, oversteer, basic presicion driving, learning to find the early apex, straight line braking etc. after i graduated from that (u had to get an 93 or above to get the approval to get the liscence) i had participated in many scca events with various cars till i got the millenia. its been awhile. however, i autoxed in the recent 240sx and what a thrill. all i know is, all my training and schooling has def gotten me out of many near death situations especially in nj.

p.s. there should be a law that ban old ppl above 55 to drive without passing a rigorous exam made by bhr.

he got PWNED hahahaha

ll cars however fitted with black boxes which know your rating and talk to each other to detremine traffic load, and even gps mapping of your driving. if at any time you are found to exceed your rating or just do something stupid, the car shuts off for 20 minutes and you are mailed a ticket for 100-500 dollars, on your 3rd offense the car is shut down and cannot be resetting except by the dmv after you have paid over a thousand dollars in fines. the technology would actually be cheap and easy install, just costly to put into place and maintain.

i was talking about something like this to a friend of mine and he got his pants in a twist over it, saying that it was too controlling blah blah people have the freedom to make there own choices, i was like "well thats the problem, they have too many choices and no consequences for htere actions"

first of all, bhr is a genious beyond the comprehension of all mortals past and for many generations to come.

second, he is again 100% correct, if each driver is assigned a rating group based on skill and car being driven, someone doing 65 in a 55 and someone doing 100 on the same road, while both doing different speeds, would be equal.

its not really controlling, you can do whatever you want provided you don't step beyond the legal bounds, which is exactly what we have now, the only differnce is your not always caught, but the law still exists.

if anything this gives people who are willing to put in the extra effort, and be republican to make enough money for a higher performance car to go beyond the current limitations.

That is the brillance of bhr.