Sqeaking/whinning sound from Back wheel.

Ok well since 2 days ago, my milly is making a squeaking sound/whinning sound from my passanger side back wheel. I went to Tires Plus to get an oil change and I mention it to them that somewhere on the passanger sound I am hearing it. I go bakc and they said nothing is wrong and there is not brake problems. What could this be??? It's alot worse when I am turning the car. Ideas anyone?

Might be gravel (small rocks) stuck between disc and splashguard, caliper or pads. Or simply the wear indicators. I'd also check the handbrake liners, might not clear the drums due to partially stuck wires or mechanism.

MTS suggested the right method to find it if that's the case. Wheel bearings usually makes a grinding noise most evident inside the car while driving, often hard to spot which wheel, up front in particular.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys...no there is still squeaking goin on. Getting pissed off and about to just have the damn thing serviced. CAmel- The rx is in and been working on it. I have been added parts and cleaning the engine bay. Right now the is sitting very nice and pretty. Will post pictures in the rx-7 forum shortly.