BHR on theorical time travel and lightspeed

///BHRpowered

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no camel, you "Become" 2d in sight, but no in reality.

example, if you hold out your arm infront of your face, because your traveling at, or beyond the speed of light, the light bouncing off your arm that you are seeing, you would actually be traveling to it, so it would appear to be in the same place as your nose or eyes or whatever

and no, light speed on the ground there would be friction, but in space there is no air, so there would be none

:huh: a reply I did not expect from roof. I'm aware of the theory, but what I'm saying is that all things are relative, yet time is a constant, if you travel at or beyond the speed of light you are merely covering more distance, if the theory was true then someone standing perfectly still outside of a galaxy not being hurdled around by the rotation of the planet, or orbiting any star system with gravity, you would age much much slower and be immortal like I'am

I spent a great deal of time reading about these effects, and while I see the effects, in the practical world it does not seem to hold true. If it wer then any travel (as shown in the 1973 atomic clock flight tests as it mentioned) would have an affect of time and your general aging, pliots, and especially anyone who travels into space and orbits at 20,000 some odd mph would age at the same rate to them, but be much older when returning.

It cited that 1 year of space travel near the speed of light would indeed be 1 year to those aboard, but 10 years back on earth. Again, after studying the formulas are proofs used, this seems to hold true in theorical phyics, but not application. No matter what your speed you are still confined the much more basic and solid idea of speed = distance/time.

I believe it takes either 4 minutes or 4 years for light from our sun to reach earth, if you left earth at light speed for the sun, you would age 4 years, however, contary to what it seems to state, to everyone eles you would be aging 4 years as well because that constant of light is still a 4 year journey. People on earth would only age that same 4 years, along with your 4 year aging during your trip. Speed and distance should not matter as time is linear, and more then that, because both light and time surround everything (except that blackhole core of a soul I once had) you are infact travling "into" an area of "time" (referred to as an existant being) and you are traveling into the light, therefore your really hitting it, not catching up or exceeding it in any way, its there waiting for you.

This concept described and what they call proven only seems to function for the brief instant during the big bang where when matter first exploded, if you could have escaped beyond the speed of light (or matter which may have been traveling faster) then you would in fact accerate into nothingness and age very slowely if you stopped to "wait" for the universe, andwith it time to come and expand around you, incasing your very existance like a bubble.

We can also assume and confirm that all live within a bubble of time, space, and matter, there are no new realms to discover, it surrounds us at all time. If your swimming in a swimming pool no matter how fast you go, you will always be in the water because it was put there long before you, so your traveling into it andits traveling into you, whereas if your outrunning a tidal wave and can accerate past its max energy then you have escaped this bubble and are no longer surrounded by water.

the one very interesting thing I read is "a constant 1 g acceleration would permit humans to circumnavigate the known universe (with a radius of some 13.7 billion light years) in one human lifetime. The space-travellers could return to earth billions of years in the future (provided the Universe hadn't collapsed and our solar system was still around, of course)."

Now, while I disagree with the 2nd part in that billions of years would have past, at that rate of acceration you would indeed end up traveling probably many thousands of times the speed of light, imagine, so actual have seen the universe in one of your mortal lifetimes