BHR on theorical time travel and lightspeed

///BHRpowered

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and why exactly is it not possible to travel at the speed of light? there are theorical speed limits based on the shielding technology of the time, but without wind resistance, even a tap will accerate an already moving ship even faster, it is simply a matter of fuel, I believe there is some new highly classified technology aboard a current nasa probe to some of hte moons of jupiter, I believe its called "Ion perplusion drive systems" or something like that, although I have no freakin clue at all how it works.

I have seen some things on the concepts behind it, but how it actually functions you need like an MIT phd just to understand what someone is explaining, basically its like the next step beyond a nuclear chain reaction, but at room temp, but isn't cold fusion because it can only take place in a place with no air or heat, very weird, but in theory a single 5lbs chunk of whatever could power a spaceship from earth all the way to pluto and back

• 1 month later...

:hmm: wat bothers me is that they say that in a vacuum. if an object has constant propulsion, itll just accelerate till it stops (think of pushing a ball while its rolling. it rolls faster.) now...cant we do that to a spaceship? and itll go reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly fast?

simple point....but...idk...just wondering why hasnt anyone kinda used that.

• 2 weeks later...