Why?!?!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone remember that ghetto piece of shit white L that jackass wanted 18k for on ebay awhile ago? and I totally ripped into him telling him to get back to the cotton fields because it was so ugly,and illegal (see lack of reverse lights, airbags removed etc) well its back on ebay, cheap bestbuy shit and seat covers and all. This time however they atleast admit it was in an accident and show the front in decent pictures (remember how I said the lines weren't right) the hood doesn't even close

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-Mazda-...1QQcmdZViewItem

looks like some retarded ass ghetto rat didn't heed my warnings and now is selling it. Also, in the interior picture you can see the hood is up, yet there are no engine pictures, additionaly fein the snow around it, lack of snow around the car in piles we can assume any snow that fell on the car has melted off and not cleaned off, given that the dirt runs are straight down and not angled from driving, and that there are no tracks where the car drove through the snow to park, and no recess in the snow from previous tracks it has been sitting for atleast a month. also, the first 2 pictures in the parking lot were original seller photos because I still have them on my computer to reference.

Also, in keeping with me being OCD, its probably not the smartest thing to say non-smokers car in the ad, but hte front seat picture lower right hand corner there is a box of lights.

and in the backseat you can see an extra spring and sway bar end links just sitting there. If they can't even take car parts out of the car to take a picture makes you wonder what kind of condition its in

oh, to further what I mean by them using the original photos, in the original photos from the first auction (where car is in parking lot) there is no damage and the front turns and markers are tinted black, in the latest pictures they are not