Who like these rims?

ChiTown

I am thinking about something like this for my 2000 ME:

18X7.5

gotta make a decision before the summer.....

not shure what the offset is yet so dont ask...

EDIT: offset is +38mm, probably would be better at 40-40 from what i read, so will they stick out too much or be tucked back too much?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, they kind off have a classy/sporty look to them like something off a BMW or porche so i think they would work with the millys body lines...kind of a BBS look, trouts wheels look GREAT!

My concern is about the offset.

To see how they look on a millenia you may want to look up trouts car, he had the bbs version that looked almost the same

Can You Read??

So can i machine down the centers so they dont stick out?

yeah, they kind off have a classy/sporty look to them like something off a BMW or porche so i think they would work with the millys body lines...kind of a BBS look, trouts wheels look GREAT!

My concern is about the offset.

To see how they look on a millenia you may want to look up trouts car, he had the bbs version that looked almost the same

Can You Read??

So can i machine down the centers so they dont stick out?

I can read :shifty: Clue is on the money with the offset. I think 45mm may be slightly tucked in, (not much) though. I would say 40-42mm on an 18 x 7.5 rim should be sweet.

First of all unless its to do with detailing or HID then BHR knows almost nothing other than stats he has read... so take it all with a grain of salt. I mean really he has a rice engine start button... come on.