Who like these rims?

ChiTown

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so when do we get more pics of the car chi!?!

i been so busy with biz and trying to find money to pay taxes. i also do cd duplication on the side and got a huge order so i havent had time to get the HIDs on either, however i am going to make a pretty penny off the job and thats why i am looking at rims! i wont put springs or rims on till the summer but i will get pics asap of the new car...i love her. :wub:

chi...u spelled mazda wrong in your sig...

fixxxxxxxed.

well i'm back, and my new milly will be even more glorious than the last. i just hope the nightmares go away eventually... i felt like i was responsible for my own childs death when my 95 was destroyed. i have never felt the same way about a woman as i did about my 95milly, its pretty sad but i'm still young and at least will know when i find the right girl...i have found the right car!

also, i will not be getting those rims i have linked to but will be getting something similiar and definetly 18" with a polished lip....

chi...u spelled mazda wrong in your sig...

fixxxxxxxed.

well i'm back, and my new milly will be even more glorious than the last. i just hope the nightmares go away eventually... i felt like i was responsible for my own childs death when my 95 was destroyed. i have never felt the same way about a woman as i did about my 95milly, its pretty sad but i'm still young and at least will know when i find the right girl...i have found the right car!

also, i will not be getting those rims i have linked to but will be getting something similiar and definetly 18" with a polished lip....

Just keep the mods tasteful as with your previous love. You got the makings of a classic there Chi...just love that colour.