I Gotto Hand It To Remus

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.

Mat, is this muffler rounded or squared?

And i notice it say (2.5 inlet) is that the tips size or the piping entry? this does fit a 1999 Millenia S with stock piping right? thats what the Rev3 does?

Twin Round Angled Rev3 (2,5" inlet) 5 orders needed

382.18 + 25 Shipping

1:02millenia

2: ///BHRpowered

3:The Only MTS

4:Chitown

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

I'm putting my name on this list because i am interested in doing this buy but if we can't get 10 i might just buy this one instead:

http://www.remusexhaustshop.com/index.php?...bf7f4a16999889a

Street is no more in this GB.

We need one more to make this happen, the price has increased by 40$ due to lower qty.

Ok.

Mat, is this muffler rounded or squared?

And i notice it say (2.5 inlet) is that the tips size or the piping entry? this does fit a 1999 Millenia S with stock piping right? thats what the Rev3 does?

Twin Round Angled Rev3 (2,5" inlet) 5 orders needed

382.18 + 25 Shipping

1:02millenia

2: ///BHRpowered

3:The Only MTS

4:Chitown

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

I'm putting my name on this list because i am interested in doing this buy but if we can't get 10 i might just buy this one instead:

http://www.remusexhaustshop.com/index.php?...bf7f4a16999889a

Street is no more in this GB.

We need one more to make this happen, the price has increased by 40$ due to lower qty.

Note I said if the price remains.... not in for changes.

INdeed.... spoiled fuck'n Cartman

Why should I change anyway, mine is still perfect.... ;)

I know $400 is OK, but other than for esthetics right now, I have no need. I will let you know, besides I have other bills that need taking care of.

The other problem is, I will likely spend another $100 or more to get it across the border.... fuck'n NAFTA my ass. SO it is not much of a deal for me, unlike out US members.

god damn it, don't you assholes leave me behind *shouts and screams like cartman*

BHR, don't you speak of assholes. If you had bothered to crawl under your car to take a pic or at least responded to my request, I might have joined this group buy. I'm out.

:huh:

what request, what picture? what are you even talking about, if there is a picture you need I can take it tonight, I have to pull it out for more cruise led tests anyway

damn it, what picture, it shall be done at once

it indeed revealed rust, but much less than what we expected.

You can weld a flange. The inlet tube is straight, it'll have to be custom fit at a local exhaust shop and welded.

The inlet tube is straight forward? Unless the muffler is substantially shorter than the stock one, I don't understand how it will fit, but of course BHR already has one. BHR, undercar pic please!

:thankyou:

ohhhh, that picture, ok, in terms of the actually muffler can the STOCK one is actually fatter and slightly longer, but has those sideways outlets, the remus is more compact, but the inlet is longer and you more or less trim to fit, now that was on mine, I assume the rev3 is just as long or slightly longer.

Tip to Tip however the remus is slightly, and I mean slightly shorter, infact some of the angled tips may be longer, not sure

I agree with Anubis why do the GB, when you can get it for $363.90 for the twin "02" (whick im' most likely getting before the summer anyway), thats with the shipping when the GB was an extra $30.

Because almsot all cheaper aftermarket exhausts have a flat tip, there cheaper and easy, oem exhaust tips, and higher end exhaust have angled or oval or something. I'm not going to spend 400 dollars so that up close it looks like an over priced cheap can, the slight angle, combined with the curves of the car gives a very upscale sporty oem look