Move Over Millenia...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the foot brake in the ML270...you get used to it. Not bad.

The Impala has a foot brake and so did the Mercedes E320.

The Cadillac Sedan Deville had one too. Only the foot brake automatically was realeased when the car was put into Drive. I kinda miss that feature.

I like the look of the '07 Altima better than the '06 G35. Plus I like the unique features and the good gas mileage of the Altima. It's got enough horses for me. A 3.5 L engine seems like it would be overkill for me.

ummm gas mileage u win, but styling no....

Also, I didn't see any 2006 G35s in my area for that price. For the price I paid, the best I saw was a 2003 G35 with 46K miles.

Oh yea, I'm not a fan of rear wheel drive either.

not a fan of rwd... hahaha... after this car i wont go "back" to the front wheels

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that remember me from back in the day when I had time to post (and things were a little more interesting), you probably remember my Autumn Red 1998 Millenia. Well, it was getting old and unreliable, so I decided to upgrade to a 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S.

It may not exactly match all the luxury features of the Millenia, but as far as driving experience, it's got the Millenia beat! It has a 2.5L 4-cylinder that has more horsepower (175 to be exact) than the Milly, and better gas mileage (26 City, 34 Highway). And the transmission......NO COMPARISON! The Altima has an Xtronic CVT (continuously variable transmission) so it doesn't actually shift gears! Imagine that...no more harsh shift from 1st to 2nd!! :clap:

With that being said, I do have some cool leftovers...

1. Set of 99/00 Tail Lights (asking $275 plus shipping)
  2. Set of 99/00 Clear Smoke Front Turn Signals (asking $150 plus shipping)
  3. Set of Fondmetal 9x 18x8 Alloy rims with Stainless steel lip wrapped in Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance All-Season Tires (asking $600 plus shipping)
  4. Sunroof wind deflector ($35 plus shipping)

UPDATE

I got an offer of $400 for the tail lights and turn signals, but no date for payment.

Make me an offer on the rims and tires. I'm anxious to get them out of my garage.

Also, I have a JK AutoSports cld air intake. I'm asking $125 for that under the condition that I can put the stock air filter back on.

Don are you still interested in the K & N CAI filter?

• 3 weeks later...