MWM07 : MazdaWorld.net International Gathering

MazdaMomma

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi you guys, and thanks to y'all attending MWM 07 making it a special event for me.

I would of course first of all want to thank MC and Gotta in special for being kind enough to arrange this meet. Getting to know Gotta was a pleasure; his vitty comments and warm and kind presence was kind of amazing concerning his age. Good job you've done there MC, raising your kiddo :thumbup1:

As for the rest of the meet I have kind of summed up you other attendants comments and posting afterwards in these points;

Friday night turned out to be a special blast, with the Simpsons movie and then dinner, though there seemed to be some cellnumbers missing which would have been handy during transit :lol:

Watching the two black Millies disappear in front of the helplessly outraced Chevy was a treat for the X-man. Specially the one in the right lane, with its clean rearend and sooo nice *Referance banned from MW.net* wheels with dead serious Michelin Pilot tyres made an unforgettable impression. But were there hints of black smoke coming out of the other car? :unsure:

I should clearly warn anyone finding trouble entering the Carter Caves area on the albeit curvy but wide enough roads ever to concider driving a car on public roads in Norway :don:

I think both Dallas and the X-man found themselves slightly intrigued about how americans will enjoy their barbeque. Surely all the ingridients were most delicious, and I will certainly blame nobody for the other ingredients not being made up front before the meat was ready. We found ourselves surrounded by Americans in like a 40 metre radius, making the meal sort of a kicking tyres flipping hood kind of event in itself which we found kind of amusing, as we had self confidence enough to avoid speculating upon if we actually were being avoided. Anyway, the X-man kept running around pouring people Aquavits in regrettably smaller amounts than planned which just may have been just as fortunate for the X-man as more than 5 or 6 of those shots have the tendency of making him abit too vitty :blush:

All in all, quite the experience for the X- man :thumbup1:

It was only an 8 hour trip back to Hamilton, might have been quicker but Xman took the wheel for about 3.5 hours.... he was more tolerant of the speed laws :shifty:

Being smart with me are we? Would you blame me for your Bluesmilly, hereby named the SawMill ( due to cold intake install) not being able to do more than 100 in the WV uphills, on the smallest digits on your speedo? ;)

:shifty:

the only things added were BBQ sauce, and I held back by request, but no one but gotto made one, besides, bbq without bbq sauce? And what do you mean 40 miles, try like 500 at the very least.

Personally the one in the left lane has the cleaner end, stock 17" rims shining and bridgestone s-03's ripping there claws into the pavement. "smoke" is probably because I have a highflow cat, mts does not, and I had just filled up with crappy ky gas, but I'v never noticed it, but the x-man did atleast get a good sampling of hte remus exhaust, and took some good pictures as well. I don't suppose anyone has some from a nearly side on view do they?

Xedos and dallas were certainly not ignored, they were guests of honor, 1 step below the actual millenia's

Well said X.... BluesMilly? Is that as a result of your music? Not being able to go 100 on the hills? That was you paying more attention to conversation than the speed... LMAO

[attachmentid=733][attachmentid=732][attachmentid=731]

[attachmentid=730][attachmentid=734]

More images.... thanks to Dallas

[attachmentid=737][attachmentid=735]

The milly blurred the others in this one :shifty:

[attachmentid=736]

CLUE___MTS.JPG

BHR___MC.JPG

JDUBS.JPG

JDUBS2.JPG

The_Crowd_arrives.JPG

Clean_before_leaving.JPG