Finally, A Cai For The S...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to get it before the meet, but I have many summer projects.

I still have to finish alining my revised retrofit for the meet. Especially since clue and I are only staying 1 night, then leaving late saturday night and traveling by darkness. My perferred way to travel on road trips. 1-6am

The S/C needs to be under load to get the right sound.... therefore I am having trouble with the sound as the windows have to be open to truly enjoy the sound.... mics do not like wind.

The S/C needs to be under load to get the right sound.... therefore I am having trouble with the sound as the windows have to be open to truly enjoy the sound.... mics do not like wind.

this is exactly why i didnt record it yet...plus it is better to hear in person. :D

i can get this K&N inverted top filter (polished chrome top) for much cheaper and can include it in the kit for an extra $60, it is the filter i will be running shortly.

So thats 125 for the kit + 15 shipping + 60 for the optional K&N filter = $200 even. worth every penny.

thats a funky looking filter.

What size filter do you have on there now, lenght wise? I was thinking theres plenty of room for a 6-8" one

there should be plenty of room for a 6-8" one, to eaches own.

the filter i have on right now is the same size as the K&N inverted top filter i linked to. I like the design and the chrome top with the large inverted section, plus the flange at the bottom is 2" long giving it a larger base to secure to the pipe....the cheapy on there right now only has an inch to secure it.

how much is $60 Canadian in US$?