Finally, A Cai For The S...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

read about 12 pages and got tired of it so.... as any one installed one on a 2001 milly...it all looks th same.... I removed the infender silencer and can hear the SC... is it alot louder with the Cold air..... I dont see why it would be louder then the filter on the mass??

who evers has the clip on utube....how did you make the filter go upward... I liek that alot... and is that a 2001?

The engine is all the same, as for sound, umm it makes a huge difference, when you remove the splash guard and remove that whole thing and box, and the random tubes etc designed to make it quiet, replaced with just the straight metel pipe, you get a huge difference

waiting on chi town, want to order it

malice should be getting his, and if I had gotton that 02 S...

not trying to talk sh*t or anything but i might be able to build a similar cold air for about 50 bucks with no filter..... just left home depot!

I will try it out and see, just for those who dont want the blue grommet and spend 140 bucks

all it is, is 2 3inch rubber 90 bends.... we will see what happens

not exactly, there is a slight offset in the angle, and you would need atleast 3 pieces, plus drill out for the MAF sensor, and need clamps.

chitowns is very well engineered, the design is perfect and free flowing, heavy duty clamps, beautiful piping that is mandral bent, I paid 140 shipped with no filter, and its worth every penny. The only thing I added was to get black rubber grommets

not exactly, there is a slight offset in the angle, and you would need atleast 3 pieces, plus drill out for the MAF sensor, and need clamps.

chitowns is very well engineered, the design is perfect and free flowing, heavy duty clamps, beautiful piping that is mandral bent, I paid 140 shipped with no filter, and its worth every penny. The only thing I added was to get black rubber grommets

we will see......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So no way i can get one now for my milly. ???? :don:

here is what remusexhaustshop.com replied to my message.

The ROMULUS Mazda Millenia exhaust has been discontinued for quite a while

now. Many members of a Millenia forum have installed universal exhausts and

had custom 2.5" piping made to give better hp with the supercharger. Is it

something a local exhaust shop can do for 50 - 100$.

Best regards,

Sales Department

866-884-0550

info@remusexhaustshop.com

www.RemusExhaustShop.com