Scuff Plates Installed..

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping jdubs will remove the 626 whatever miscolored spoiler that whore put on, and change it out for a match painted OEM one.

Or get rid of it all together and have a nice clean milly....

I can't believe you people, the millenia looks naked, slopes to much and its lines aren't challanged, I could never own a millenia without a spoiler.

as for jdubs, since those fucking retards drilled those huge holes in the trunk to mount it, he doesn't have much choice, unless the whole trunk is stripped down, patched, and totally repainted

I can't believe you people, the millenia looks naked, slopes to much and its lines aren't challanged, I could never own a millenia without a spoiler.

You just keep your cosmetic piece of crap... they as useless as asian drivers.

it was indeed hot as fuck today, I can't imagine how much the MCE would have been bogged down.

Also, I had never actually seen the stock jack until mts used his, worked better then I thought it would, for tight spaces I might switch to it.

None the less, tonight I will finish up the remaining detailing and reseal it inside the capsule

BHR...you ever consider removing the badging? this is what ruins the lines of the rear end in my opinion. especially after moving it to the top after 96.

after i took of my badging you could see the beautiful lip of the trunk lid that the badging distracted your eye from before...

spoiler/no spoiler....to eaches own. i think we can all agree that the milly spoiler is at least not ugly like many stockies other automakers put on.

mase...you get the intake on yet?? my scuff plates are still in the trunk....

it has crossed my mind, more of switching sides, but then I see it and it looks off.

actually I like the badging, you need it to be even across the back, looks naked without them, plus with just the mazda wing, eh I dunno.

if I had an L I might consider it, but when you own an S, you can't debadge it.

years and years ago ski and I semi custom designed a hybrid mazda/amarti logo that I think looks amazing, some might think its a rip off of bentley, but its not. 3 M's on top of each other spreading out into a wing like the old amarti, I know I have a cheap and quick mock pic of it somewhere