Scuff Plates Installed..

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he was braking, and his headlights were not on

We were not braking at that point.... you were in pursuit, remember? But even when heads are off but running lights are on both tails are alight. Mine have an oddity, as pointed out, the inner lights go off when brakes applied. I still have to look into this.

No, y'all were flying past me.

Ok, some questions answered.

First, My millenia is perfect, except for the rain

Second, MTS and I were not braking, we were experiancing MCE heaven.

Third, as you will now note from MWM07, on my car the entire rear windshield is tinted, no cutouts or anything, and it looks 10x better.

FORTH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY My brake lights were not on at all, what you are seeing is xedos camera flash in the reflectors, on the 01-02 its on the outside, if my headlights were on, all 4 are light, if I was braking the spoiler LED would be lite.

I have supplied several pics to make my point.

General comparison

[attachmentid=761]

taillights, no headlights or braking (at office, couldn't find better, used one of jdubs outers)

[attachmentid=760]

headlights on, no braking

[attachmentid=758]

lights under braking (also notice there is no crappy hole in the tint for a 3rd/4th brake light

[attachmentid=759]

I have been meaning to ask mts. I'm reasonable sure my led towers are plenty bright, but I'm wondering what he thinks of them, are they bright enough, 2 bright, is there a good difference between high and low etc.

Additionally, I belive mts's problem is that hte inner bulbs have gone bad, saint had this exact problem awhile back, replaced the inner bulbs and all was well.

headlightsonly.jpg

allbrake.jpg

JDUBS.JPG

tails.JPG

mts, that is again the reflectors.

there is no way within the span of 3 minutes my inners would stop working, and then work again leaving outback, and the next day as shown in the pics. The 01-02 reflectors are very bright with a flash.

I posted a pic of all 4 on and its clearly different, and you can tell I wasn't braking because my spoiler/3rd brake light isn't on.

if you could find a shot more from the side the reflectiopn wouldn't be so bad

Very familiar. What's this discussion about rearlights and spoilers and shit?

Any man in good taste will regard the untampered 99-00 as the best looking Millenia/ Xedos. Black/ grey interior. No stupid spoiler. Maybe I should take some pics soon to prove my statement :)

Wish I had the anglaise wheels though :sigh: