Heated Seats

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have heated seats and rarely ever see sub zero temps, but on the coldest days I've hopped into my Milly, wearing a business shirt + pants, I feel the initial cold from the leather through my shirt, but it warms up from my body heat in about 3 seconds and then it's fine until the heater warms up the cabin.

G.

Blurred vision.... bahahahaha.... I just start the Milly, then scrape the windows, then go get a coffee amd by the time I am back (5 min max) it is all good... but then again it is winter, therefore I dress for it. Once the car is warm, then off comes the coat if going for a long drive.

depends on the jacket, I can't drive with a leather jacket on, a business suit is uncomfortable, but an overcoat isn't that bad.

I believe the coldest my millenia has ever been driven in would be about -1, with a windchill of maybe -10. It takes alittle while longer to heat up, but other then the TCS light on in the cold for some reason, its all good.

The worst is when its 5 damn degrees, the car is still warming up and your pulled over and have to open your front and rear window for them to give you a tint ticket, thats cold, damn wind.

depends on the jacket, I can't drive with a leather jacket on, a business suit is uncomfortable, but an overcoat isn't that bad.

I believe the coldest my millenia has ever been driven in would be about -1, with a windchill of maybe -10. It takes alittle while longer to heat up, but other then the TCS light on in the cold for some reason, its all good.

The worst is when its 5 damn degrees, the car is still warming up and your pulled over and have to open your front and rear window for them to give you a tint ticket, thats cold, damn wind.

Bahahahaha.... good catch Ren.

Actually there is nothing wrong, the reason the front AND REAR had to be down for the ticket is because they put the meter on the front and back windows to get a reading, those readings have there place n the ticket and must be there since there are different limits for front and back in my state.

Being a jackass cop he wouldn't let me put them up until he was done and made me shut off the car.