Heated Seats

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just wondering, i aint going to put no remote starter on my milly, i was just wondering if it had been done, i am a man...i aint no sissy..lol i can go out in the cold and stand it when it gets cold

mine either, now i have thought about putting better speakers, that are aftermarket, but right now, my stock ones are fine....

were we talking about sound system NO, were talking about alarms and remote starts, atleast 60% of the people with them professional installed or not have had problems, especially remote starters

have never had an issue

Aftermarket is aftermarket... ;) remote starters are for women. ;) Be a man and go out in the cold and start the Milly. ;)

kiss my ass :) Far from a women and i still like having one :)

i love my keyless entry, i just wished the lights flashed...how come the lights on the mazda 6 ugly piece of crap blink when unlocked or locked, but the exotic millenia don't?

We installed a remote starter on the wife's milly...no problems. Edit, no problems relating to the remote starter.

And the seats in my 6 get hot enough to light a cigarette after 6 minutes.

And remote starters aren't for sissy's. You motherfuckers just have too much time on your hands. Who has time to run outside, start the car, and run back inside? It's all about efficiency, I get all that done by pushing one button and can do it while brushing my teeth.

A block and coupe heater is superior anyway. Granted there is a power outlet availible. My engine is completely warm after 2-3 km driving even if it is really cold, say -20 C. And the coupe is warm even before starting the engine :thumbup1:

Two hours is all it takes, using a timer, at a total cost of 20 cents.

I have a block heater, a remote starter, and heated seats. I don't start it and let it idle for 15 min., just a couple of minutes to get the oil flowing. Tomorrow I'm wiring up the rear defroster to turn on with the remote starter, unlike the milly's mine doesn't just stay on.

What's a coupe heater?

I do have an engine heater on the Millenia, but haven't used it in awhile since its in a climate controlled garage.

If you have enough free time to go and drink a cup of coffee while the car heats up you have enough time to go out and turn it on.

The only time it ever came truely in handy on my old jeep was when we got about 13inches of snow on top of other snow, but it was so windy a snow drift went half way up my windows. Started the car with the heat on, and then spent 10 minutes with a shovel trying to get to the doors.

In the millenia the heated seats take too long to heat up, then for about 15 minutes there ok, then all of sudden jump into overdrive and I have to turn them off.