Heated Seats

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weight of the milly causes enough downforce, and the car doesn't go fast enough to require any more. So you've just riced it up, putting on parts that it doesn't need, and actually making it slower because of the extra weight. And CUTTING through speaker grills...you should be banned from every car site for doing something like that. Aesthetically that's no different than getting a can of spray paint and *customizing* your paint with racing stripes.

The weight of the milly causes enough downforce, and the car doesn't go fast enough to require any more. So you've just riced it up, putting on parts that it doesn't need, and actually making it slower because of the extra weight. And CUTTING through speaker grills...you should be banned from every car site for doing something like that. Aesthetically that's no different than getting a can of spray paint and *customizing* your paint with racing stripes.

someone who takea decent 2000 and tries to make it look older and downgraded shouldn't be telling anyone what completes a millenia

those "Milleniu Edition" badges are going to be the first thing to go when I get my blue eunos badge. the only thing I need is a 95 grill and a boot badge, i already have all the other pieces of my collection.

i second what renboy said.