Cel P0300 Problem Solved

I hate rainx, I do however claybar and wax my windshield, not only does this perserve the lifespan of the blades, but it keeps things from sticking, making them easer to wipe away (such as road grime in the rain) also the water will bead, and at highspeeds simply be blown off, its actually a pretty surreal experiance at very very high speed with the wipers off, almost like being in a timewarp.

also you don't need to use your wipers as much, with a crap windshield the water will flaten and obstruct view, when it beads you can still see out unless your retarded.

even in extreme downpour where most people would pull off, that is the only time I use my wipers on "on" the rest of the time they are on delay, period. These fuckers with there wipers on high when its sprinkling, etching there glass, burning out motors etc, pimp smack them.

I have not tried pledge, but hear good things.

rain-x I simplye find to be a bunch of shit, there "never fog" shit for inside was horrible, and I mean horrible, I had a pair of wiper blades that fell apart apart a single use on the trail (as oppose to atleast a year), and I once washed my old jeep with there car wash&wax becauses its all I had on hand offsite, didn't clean, didn't wax.

I do NOT use the anti-fog or the wipers, they are both CRAP. But the exterior window treatment is the most awesome thing since the Millenia was launched.

I have used Pledge, put still prefer the RainX (yellow bottle)

I do NOT use the anti-fog or the wipers, they are both CRAP. But the exterior window treatment is the most awesome thing since the Millenia was launched.

I have used Pledge, put still prefer the RainX (yellow bottle)

wish you would have told me that....:mad:

that shit is a waste of money.