Sad Pictures Are Now Available....

Much better, going this afternoon to have the custom exhaust quoted... then we shall see how effective the CAI really is... :shifty: when all of that combustion air can get out...

Well I have bought a house, getting a Ford Fusion SEL for a company car (Millenia will now be a project car).... exhaust and redone heads to heads to come. Maybe even try the cam swap someday with Ren.... he will be doing my heads BTW.

Nice. How long before everything begins?

:shifty:

now, if someone could provide the difference between fuel, 4ws and brake liens :D

Follow the lines.... one set goes to brakes... and one set goes to fuel tank.... that was hard to figure out.... :whistling:

If you look under your car.... yes actually do something underneath.... there is a dummy rack under there right now, just above the swaybay mounting location... so both is possible... try getting personal with your car.

Yes the struts would have to be different also... :hmm:

Nope. The 4WS system hardware is a pure bolt on unit, goes where your car has a simple tube between the rear (obviously) steering links. Basically the fore and aft suspension on our cars have a very similar design. Good pic Steven, I've seen it before but not this size :thumbup1: