Well.....

In right now getting a baffled resonator to hopefully dull the 2500-3000rpm roar....

The only real code that has come back is P0154, which is O2S Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1 No Activity Detected.... I may have to look at the wiring....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO this morning I am following a riced out Accord with twin cans, you know.... the hideous alternative to a nice twin tip can.... so I figured I would take a vid clip with the cellphone (I DON'T CARE THAT IT IS GRAINY, SHUT UP and LISTEN) You can hear the new exhaust with the new baffled resonator, and then at the end you just hear his fart cans.... :shifty:

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/mic...th/Video004.flv use this to download and listen, the intake is MUCH more audible now.... :shifty:

I was not liking it before... now :shifty: it is all good... have had comments already, and only had the change done yesterday ;) It is a very pleasant throaty rumble at idle, and a nice roar with rpms and load. When foot off the gas at speed, no sound.... ;) and now the S/C sound is back. Before the recent change, S/C whine was drowned out in the sound of a race car :lol:

SO this morning I am following a riced out Accord with twin cans, you know.... the hideous alternative to a nice twin tip can.... so I figured I would take a vid clip with the cellphone (I DON'T CARE THAT IT IS GRAINY, SHUT UP and LISTEN) You can hear the new exhaust with the new baffled resonator, and then at the end you just hear his fart cans.... :shifty:

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/mic...th/Video004.flv use this to download and listen, the intake is MUCH more audible now.... :shifty:

still cannot hear the damned clip.... :mad: