Read. Now

dallas, I did indeed answer it, and your comparison is rather void by the fact I really only use the millenia for what it was intended, by your own statement of the off-roader is would be like modding it only for off-roading and then only go off roading with it instead of driving around and semi off-roading, another thing I hate which is why I will not go full on with my jeep, just more of less oem lifts and crap, most of which you can even get on certain editions.

and don, while the M is not a daily driver in your sense, it is driven far more then the millenia, I will drive it all eyar round except from thanksgiving to late jan, as oppose to early march with the millenia, I will drive the M to places instead of just driving around or the office with the millenia, if its gets dirty while out I can wait until the weekend to clean it, unlike the millenia where I cut my trip short to rush home and purify it.

bhr that's my point right there...u don't drive the Millenia often...you have other options as far as cars as concerned..

dallas' point isn't void...he's saying the same thing i'm saying..u don't drive the car very often...people buy cars so that they can be driven..as far as driving is concerned, you don't use the Millenia in the way in which it was intended..in some sense of course...that was his point although i'll let dallas speak for himself

and don, while the M is not a daily driver in your sense, it is driven far more then the millenia, I will drive it all eyar round except from thanksgiving to late jan, as oppose to early march with the millenia, I will drive the M to places instead of just driving around or the office with the millenia, if its gets dirty while out I can wait until the weekend to clean it, unlike the millenia where I cut my trip short to rush home and purify it.

BHR is the master of the contradiction ! The Millenia just like any other car is purely intended to transport people from a to b. How they do this is down to the R & D teams from all the car manufacturers. People's buying choices are then determined by this.

In the real world, there is rain, dirt, snow, bird droppings, stone chips, malicious idiots with sharp objects etc. etc. etc. No car is immune from them. To restrict the normal use of a car or anything for that matter because of these unpreventable factors is clearly not the norm. The point I am trying to make is that if you are that concerned about these elements and as a consequence garage the car for 6 months out of 12, why do you own it ? That is not the purpose for which the car was intended.

It's like buying a really flash three-piece suite, giving it pride of place in your living room and then asking all your guests to consistently be sitting on the floor ! Where's the logic in that ?

Yes, you will have the best kept and conditioned Millenia IF YOU NEVER USE IT but unfortunately the rest of us live in the real world and I actually enjoy driving mine every day come rain or shine !

umm no, incorrect that just reenforces my point.

you could argue that a Formula 1 car is nothing more then transport from point a to point b, the point your making does not include real world varables.

something I think your missing is that for some the millenia may be a day to day thing, yet I can name atleast 2 people who use mclaran f1's as a daily driver, yet people call them mad, or people who drive there classic cars day to day.

my millenia is NOT a car, it is a hobby and reflection of lifestyle.

I say you are not answering and not making points because your arguing what is not at stake. This is about style and common sense which do not have an effect on day to day driving, I don't know why you guys keep going back to this, infact, by your theory, cars UNLIKE mine are unfit for daily driving. I mean really, big weak ugly chrome rims, limited places and conditions they can go, you have an suv on now low profile tires that are not made for the proper weight rating, you have wings that reduce rear visiblity.

the biggest point of all is yes I may not use it much NOW, but when I do use it its sit quietly idling in traffic, I use the gears, I use the rpm's, I use the brakes, I use the tires for what there designed. What you all forget is that the car is not new, yet it sucks, but it has 53k on it, I drove that car almost 20k a year, more then most people here (except maybe mts) and even during that time it was still better maintained, cleaned, and never some ghetto rat, asian chink mobile, or mexican poster child for abortion.

and what about my jeep? its still better maintained then I would say 95% of most cars on the road, no matter how high end, I still don't go a week without washing, including winter.

AGAIN THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ANY OF THAT.

this thread is about people who mix and match styles which have been clearly defined, they do this because they are uninformed and simply not fit for human life.

you want to make the car look fast so you put chrome on it to actually slow it down. seriously

you want to make it sound like a race car so you put a muffler on that creates more backpressure to reduce horsepower and makes the car sound like a dying lawn mower.

umm no, incorrect that just reenforces my point.

What you all forget is that the car is not new, yet it sucks, but it has 53k on it, I drove that car almost 20k a year, more then most people here (except maybe mts) and even during that time it was still better maintained, cleaned, and never some ghetto rat, asian chink mobile, or mexican poster child for abortion.

sorry one thing to note...i add more miles to the millenia than prolly u and mts combined. ;)

Dumb fucking FAG, I do not frequent any fast food joints... unlike your TacoSmell loving pallet. Of course where else would an ugly fag hunt pubescent putrile phags to fuck? Go choke your chalupa...