Global Warming

///BHRpowered

ITS BLOODY FUCKING GLOBAL WARNING!!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE UNINFORMED CHINK LEVEL THINKING ON THIS FORUM!!!!!

DO A GOD DAMN SEARCH!!!

global warming accounts for 1 degree increase over the course of a full decade, this means if its 101 today, in 1996 it would have been 100, this means unless your 80-150 years old you won't notice a damn thing.

fucking hippies who don't know shit. when its 3-20 degrees off, colder or warmer its not fucking global warming, its not even mankind.

the earth and the sun, and the entire solar system goes in cycles, every few hundered years the sun goes through what is known as "the mondure mininum" this means the suns total output is decreased by.5-1% which in terms of the sun means a whole hell of alot. from the late 1300's to roughly 1900 we experienced the so called "little ice age" this is what really caused the potato famine, the deleware river to freeze over when washingtons armies crossed it, napoleans forces to be so unprepared, trees growing far slower and denser producing the wood stratavarious used for his red violins, the so called "dance of the fairies snowstorm" in russia. The list goes on. Now since the 1900's the sun has been rising back to its "normal operating temp" if you will, and now until the year 2400 or so its going to be like this and not change much, then in 2500 or so we will have another little ice age.

Jesus fucking christ, do a yahoo or google search for actually data that isn't mean't to sell fucking *This reference banned by MW* through some college pop up, watch the fucking history channel, pay attention and learn for yourself, don't be a god damn non-male and only know and believe what some jackass in marketing tells you.

this is the way it is, deal with it, if anything over thr past few years we have had colder winters and milder summers, so I don't want to hear anymore shit about global warming.

god damn global warming, its nothing but hippy crap. I'm getting crazy sick and tired of this nature stuff, hye guess what, dinosuers lived in harmony with nature, didn't do anything for global warming, or tidal waves, or any other hippy crap, and they got kicked the fuck off the population list.

jesus christ, all these fucking specials about massive tidal waves swallowing entire cities, you know what, its bullshit, so shut the fuck up. I wish that damn wave had killed a hundred times more of those flilthy sinking waste of space things that can't even be called humans. Its worst people even want to give money.

fucking hell, they want to denote all this time and money and sorries for something that should be happening every day until there all gone, but they want to complain about humanly killing terrorists and sand ***'s who need to shut up and except the fact that only the strong will survive, the U.S is a fairly new country, we built this shit from nothing, its truely a crippled turtle beating an adrenline pumped rabbit.

tidal waves, meteors, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOD DAMN HIPPIES. I will take a cold blade and skin you alive, lick the flesh clean and make a fucking sign board "you lost" get a fucking job, stop complaining about something you know nothing about or read in cosmo.

seriously, ANYTHING can fucking happen, the sun could explode, the earth split in half, mice became super creatures and take over the planet, its all fucking possible, get out of oyur god damn churches and look up in the sky you fucking waste of space morons who if nature won't weed you out, then I will

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

god damn global warming, its nothing but hippy crap. I'm getting crazy sick and tired of this nature stuff, hye guess what, dinosuers lived in harmony with nature, didn't do anything for global warming, or tidal waves, or any other hippy crap, and they got kicked the fuck off the population list.

jesus christ, all these fucking specials about massive tidal waves swallowing entire cities, you know what, its bullshit, so shut the fuck up. I wish that damn wave had killed a hundred times more of those flilthy sinking waste of space things that can't even be called humans. Its worst people even want to give money.

fucking hell, they want to denote all this time and money and sorries for something that should be happening every day until there all gone, but they want to complain about humanly killing terrorists and sand ***'s who need to shut up and except the fact that only the strong will survive, the U.S is a fairly new country, we built this shit from nothing, its truely a crippled turtle beating an adrenline pumped rabbit.

tidal waves, meteors, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOD DAMN HIPPIES. I will take a cold blade and skin you alive, lick the flesh clean and make a fucking sign board "you lost" get a fucking job, stop complaining about something you know nothing about or read in cosmo.

seriously, ANYTHING can fucking happen, the sun could explode, the earth split in half, mice became super creatures and take over the planet, its all fucking possible, get out of oyur god damn churches and look up in the sky you fucking waste of space morons who if nature won't weed you out, then I will

You really are a thoroughbred moron.

2 little facts to piss BHR off:

1) No one knows how dinosaurs dissapeared. All we know is that they lived longer than us in this planet, and by longer, I mean millions of years more than the thousands we've been here. So maybe if you lived like a dinosaur, eating trees, shitting at ponds and sleeping in caves, you could live millions of years too.

2) We all know China is an overpopulated country, and we all know they're in the process of becoming a developed world power. Imagine if everyone in China used cars, used electricity and used a bathroom. That would equal to massive pollution, and ironically, the Chinese don't wanna hear anything about hybrid cars or any of that shit. They're basicly saying: "if Americans and Europeans have huge, gas burning machines, why can't we?".

I ain't no hippie, but I do know what serious issues are going on in this motherfucker, and I ain't just gonna ignore them 'cause conservatives/bureaucrats tell you to. I'm pretty sure the owner of a nuclear plant or an oil field doesn't give a fuck about global warming as long as they make their bread.

people need to do actual research instead of letting a 20 sec cnn clip, or a cosmo ad do there thinking.

Best quote from steven colbert

"it was a very hot day here in the city, many heat strokes, temp well over 100 degrees *pause* *1 finger up and waving* "Al gore, its not global warming, its called summer"

1. Yes we do, infact just yesterday 2 people were jointly awarded the nobel prize for further research PROVING the big bang, and its effects, including relating to the debris floating around which struck earth and wiped out the dinos. The crator sits half underwater in the gulf of mexico, andpart of it on land in a country I can't remember right now. It was so big noone could find it except from sats. There is also another one in germany somewhere that people thought was a valley, and the town is built into it, but actually the mountains around were the edges of a crator being weathered away, further proved by the rock in the town used in some castle or something, its called "shock quarts" whichcan only happen from a meteor inpact, they have also found this in certain fossils, and riddles the fossil layers.

many, and I mean many specis died out, but they were the biggest, and there were more of them, so more of there bones remain and make the news

2. nuke'em all

Global warming is very real....however, just as BHR stated it is a natural event. There is NO SUCH THING as global warming caused by greenhouse gases....it almost seems that many people and many scientist are not aware that rational life existed before our time....

If people really want to know about how "global warming" REALLY works, they need only google marine climatology

This is complicated but the short version is as follows.

FACT: the air temperature in 100% of the world is controlled or "moderated" by the ocean.

FACT: the ocean is not warmed by the overlying air temperature.

FACT: the ocean is warmed by radiant energy, ie. by sunlight and infrared radiation (greenhouse gases ie. water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane etc).

FACT: Sunlight heats the top 100 meters of the ocean, afterwhich there is zero warming effect from sunlight.

FACT: Infrared radiation (those evil greenhouse gases) penetrates only a few millimeters of the ocean.

FACT: Evaporation effects the top CENTIMETERS of the ocean, thus whatever infrared radiation is traped within the ocean as a result of greenhouse gases soon disapates leaving zero impact on the worlds climate.

CONCLUSION. Greehouse gases (many of which are manmade) have zero effect on ocean temperature, which directly controls air temperatures around the world. Any an all warming that we experience is a direct result of the Sun's penatration of the ocean, which means, we can't do shit about it. We could get into Thermohaline circulation and anamolous heat traped in different layers of the ocean's but that is complicated and would be better saved for your own reading.

I think everyone can acknowledge that the earth is warming, but to blame it on human interference is complete ignorance. Any scientist that has any knowledge of how climate works knows the basics of marine climatology, and therefore does not support the idea of greenhouse gas caused warming. If what I wrote has zero wieght to anyone, please feel free to research marine climatology and it's effect on global warming.

1. Yes we do, infact just yesterday 2 people were jointly awarded the nobel prize for further research PROVING the big bang, and its effects, including relating to the debris floating around which struck earth and wiped out the dinos. The crator sits half underwater in the gulf of mexico, andpart of it on land in a country I can't remember right now. It was so big noone could find it except from sats. There is also another one in germany somewhere that people thought was a valley, and the town is built into it, but actually the mountains around were the edges of a crator being weathered away, further proved by the rock in the town used in some castle or something, its called "shock quarts" whichcan only happen from a meteor inpact, they have also found this in certain fossils, and riddles the fossil layers.

That is correct, the most plausible theory today is that a meteorite came from space and hit the earth. But how do you think Dinosaurs died? How do you think a meteorite would wipe out almost every living thing in the planet but not the planet itself?

It's basicly like putting a bullet through your rib cage, heart and lungs. It leaves a hole, through which you'll bleed, get infected, let air and pressure out, all in a matter of minutes. When the meteorite hit the earth, it punched a hole through the atmosphere, through which UV rays went in, depressurized the planet, overheated the waters and had lava from the core flowing out of it.

We won't have it that bad though, but a hole in the atmosphere made by cow farts, redneck trucks and nuclear plants is bad enough for the weather to fuck up slowly. Therefore, using some punchline some fuckface comedian said to contradict the concrete evidence of international organizations that spend MILLIONS of dollars in global warming research is just preposterous.

And no, you can't nuke China 'cause they'll probably nuke Washington back and I'm pretty sure you love your Millenia too much to come into contact with nuclear fallout.

• 1 month later...

I'm far more versed in phyics, astronomy, and general concepts of existance then most have a need for, but those without information should plainy shut the fuck up.

I grow extremely tired of hearing about crap in declassified documents 4-5 years after it happened, and then the decision that was made at hte time being the best one, yet at the time people wouldn't shut up about how it was wrong.

the goverment has far more information then you, and certainly cnn, infact, during wartimes, the less people know the better, because thats how you win wars, you do the dirty ugly business that needs to be done.

example, (as cited from a senior cia intelligance officer)

4 years ago we sent a slealth bomber into baghded, what happened was a restarunt was bombed and like 20 "innocent" people were killed, what came out on the news was were horrible, bomb went off target, blah blah blah.

what has now been declassified is that iraqi spies informed us that saddam was going to be eating there (this was 3 days before everything started in iraq) so, what was REALLY going on was the president was trying to bomb a single target, kill saddam, PREVENT, and entire war and SAVE american lives. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!, thats NOT what the media knew, or said, and now because its not in the instant people don't care about the truth, no matter how powerful or right it is.

now of course what was later found out and declassified is that saddam knew there was a traitor, and told each of his advisors to meet him at a different location for whatever, so the information we got was correct even from the spy who got it, but saddam was one step ahead, its called military planning, and can you blame him? he was right, he found the mole, and put him to death.

pop quiz, can anyone give me the name of the anicent planet that stuck earth roughly 6 billion years ago, adding 40% of the planets mass and the remaining chunk that flew off into space created our moon?