Just another poke at the Prez

mts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

ppl think he is a moron? ppl know he is a moron. case closed.

petition to ban bhr

camel, I'm getting really sick of that, the next time I see "petition to ban bhr" you will be banned for 2 days, have you ever met the president? I have, he is COMPLETLY different in person, and if you would sit down and look at all angels you might just wake up and see that what NEEDS to be done is NEVER the least painfully thing to do, thats why its the right choice.

people only liked clinton because he did SHIT, oh wait, he fucked up all of NA with that trade agreement, our economy is still recovering from that, not to mention anything you think has gone wrong was set in motion by clinton, OR WORSE, the measure that could be taken to prevent it the media pits a bad spin on.

we could nuke iraq, but we can't because we'll get a "bad image" through the media, just look at anna nicoles death, like 8 people are now saying there the father, people are saying they had the baby undergo a complete blood transfusion to match the dna to someone eles (which btw isn't actually possible yet its floating around the media) serious, open your eyes and see the larger picture.

your looking at a maze from the top, you can guide your way through, but if your in the maze what is actually the right turn may be the longest route where everyone tinks your lost and want to turn back, if not for leaders who are capable of understanding all that oges on and how they interact people would just go on there way and slam headfirst into a wall, AT WHICH POINT, they say the goverment didn't do enough.

have you ever noticed how the VERY VERY FUCKING FIRST people to complain that there isn't enough goverment aid when something happens are the exact same people who says they have to much power?

*how about this camel, what about all those hippies who think peace is possible and sit around all day at college thinking of how they can improve the world and how corporations should be downsized and have to much power.

Oh, I'm sorry, maybe no one has pointing out that the reason you can sit around dream of fantasy is because yor parents work for those corporations, which pay them the money to let you sit the fuck around like a hobo, everything you know is based around hand out's and everything you want is taking into consideration that there are no worries, you are dead wrong, most people have never spent more then a few hours in reality in there life, and you can qoute me on that.