MWM 2007

latinopikachu

I carry a fair amount of tools in my car at all times... but bring extra hose clamps, a sharp knife, maybe a good selection of stainless nuts and bolts in case we need them. Ren, if you do come we will need a coinsultant. If not your input is much welcome. I know I can figure this out without any trouble, but experience first hand is better at all times.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all it may very well be simple, but I have never done it or seen anyone do it, I don't know which lines are which, despite beig told which lines I need and how to do it all, show me once and i'll be an expert.

and camel, for the last time, you can buy them in almost any parts store, but I got mine off ebay, just search for hayden transmission coolers and it'll bring up a list, I got the 18,000GVW one, except in black

first of all it may very well be simple, but I have never done it or seen anyone do it, I don't know which lines are which, despite beig told which lines I need and how to do it all, show me once and i'll be an expert.

:shifty: So...you are a hands on kind of guy that needs to be shown..... :shifty:

The X-man will be able to help you out there too.

Sure, I will bring my Leatherman :lol:

Anyway I can strawl around, commenting on the process while sipping to my b*e*e*r ;)

a*l*c*o*h*o*l must be kept in the cabin or we will be asked to leave...