Low Beams not working...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas, how is your troubleshooting turning out? Time for update!

In your previous post, was you referring to 'fuses' as 'relays' cause I've already done that. I'm so busy right now, just haven't had time to explore it further. Got so many little jobs I wanna do on it but it's such a pain at this time of year, what with the cold and short daylight hours !

So at this time I still have no lights !

On a slightly related note, you'll be pleased to know that my Scorpio is now repaired and ready to drive away !! Just need to tax and insure it which I'll do from February 1st ! :P

Hm, this sucks, did you try to take out the relays too? The relays are bigger and have full enclosure. Don't you have the owners manual? There is a drawing explaining the relay and fuse layout, which I tried to explain in writing. I could scan the page if you don't have the manual. I'd suggest you order one if you don't, just about the only really cheap item I've bought on my Xedos. 10 quid I guess.

A good thing you've got your Scorpio running, now remember to check the radiatorcap, that the spring and gasket in it is free to move and not rusted solid. This is the coolant pressure limiting system as I told you earlier. AND highly important to keep in good order.

well yes it is annoying as fuck, BUT, there is a big difference between people who have to because there lowbeams aren't working and the ghetto rice rats who do it because there rice lights don't light up the road.

what I truely hate more then people who have DRL's and people with low beams on during the day is jackasses who put there HIGH beams on during the day

its really fucking annoying...wats the m-way? is that like the highway or the interstate here?

m-way = motorway.

Dunno what the difference is between your highways and interstates but motorways must be the same thing - max speed 70mph....though everybody does 80-90 !!

Why would anybody drive with high beams on during the day ?