Dead Cat

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You knew that BEFORE you bought it. And a full interior swap takes only a few hours, and costs next to nothing (used interior in good condition). You claim to love the milly, yet you gave up on yours long before myself and other members gave up on ours (mine wasn't even mine, it was the wife's). The only thing tainted by shame is your dedication to what you consider your love for the milly.

Ha ha -- get this, Mazda just called to ask about my satisfaction regarding my last visit.

"Well, the coffee is tasty and you have a nice selection of magazines in the waiting room. Now, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ASKING ME TO PAY YOU SEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND, FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED DID I SAY FUCKING DOLLARS TO FIX YOUR PIECE OF SHIT-ENGINEERED FUCKING CAR. FUCK!" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Oh, umm -- would you like the General Manager to give you a call regarding this sir?"

"Why, yes, thank you -- that would be nice."

Ha ha -- get this, Mazda just called to ask about my satisfaction regarding my last visit.

"Well, the coffee is tasty and you have a nice selection of magazines in the waiting room. Now, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ASKING ME TO PAY YOU SEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND, FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED DID I SAY FUCKING DOLLARS TO FIX YOUR PIECE OF SHIT-ENGINEERED FUCKING CAR. FUCK!" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Oh, umm -- would you like the General Manager to give you a call regarding this sir?"

"Why, yes, thank you -- that would be nice."

That is their way of saying, "We will not be calling"

After I blew up at Burlington Mazda, they never called back to see if I was satisfied.... and the Manager must've been afraid to call.... :shifty:

You paid $25 you cheap prick. What did you expect? The seat heater switch is more than $25. And you did see the car before you bought it. You found it in a parking lot didn't you?

free actually, the 25 dollars was dmv and county fee's.

and yes, a parking lot outside a bank, but it was an upscale area with no ghetto rats for a good 15 miles

no, apparently some guy owned like 5 cars that were all shot and tried to fix them up and sell them, there are still several other cars in the lot, the millenia was just the oldest, anyway the gas station knew him, but said all of a sudden he just stopped coming by and parking cars.

I was also advised by the police that it could have been a drug car, some ghetto rat comes by, leaves some crack rock in it, someone eles stops by and makes a pickup etc...but I doubt that