Dead Cat

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but who will remove them, consider that cost dear CAMEL

We could do a write-up, not as hard as you may think (think back to your brakes).

HA. you forget its in a carcapsule, and I dod start it up.

The idea of prolonged long term storage in the coming decade, say years at a time, I would of course do many other things

When leaving a car for a prolonged period of time without starting you should put oil in the cylinders to prevent rust from forming on the cylinder walls.

can one even do some precautionary measures and get all his cats cleaned? im thinking of doing this. however...i just wanna do this to my precats. the others will be replaced with highflow cats. (there are only two others right?)

p.s. do i even have a precat? cuz i was told once that the 95 never had precats but all other models did. can anyone verify this? (dont wanna look under my car when there is black ice everywhere)

Dude if aint broken dont try to fix it you try to clean the precats out. You may burn it up in the process. Do to you high mileage just leave things the way they are. Trust me on this one