Exhausts/mufflers

ooh i didn't know but i'ves seen it and it's not bad but u can only hear it good at the end, i wanna hear a rev or flyby...

well, if i still had that milly i would make a ton of vids for you, but since she has gone to mazda heaven i am stuck trying to bring my current milly up to her level of beauty and glory.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how was ur CAI custom? (meaning in wat sense and how did it look like and stuff?)

I modified a ford probe intake to fit my 2.5, i had to make a few cuts and buy a 45 degree silcone elbow to get around the battery since the probe has the straight neck manifold and the milly has the curved neck.

pic as a short-ram setup, i would add a downtube in the summer for the cold air (i kept it under the hood in the winter so the car would warm up faster and the filter would be away from salt and snow.

IPB Image

I could have sworn chitown made some videos of him cruising around the city with his

heres another video of just crusin the highway in the old milly:

millymovie1

the begining could stand to be edited down but whatever...

The last car in the world your going to get cheap hp on in a millenia.

mat, since there is no groupbuy, do you know if remus is moving all there products to the rev3 design? I mean it seems logical from a production cost stand point. Because if thats the case I can wait until you get some rev3 twin round angle in stock.