Exhausts/mufflers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thats it. i really think u are retarded. OR MAYBE U JUST DIDNT GET THE MESSAGE SO HERE IT IS:

U DRIVE A FUCKING MILLENIA!!!! A SEDAN AND NOT ONLY SOME REGULAR SEDAN. ITS A LUXURY SEDAN!!! UR NOT DRIVING A PRELUDE OR AN AUDI (DTM TIPPED?!?!?!) ITS A FUCKING MILLENIA. STOP LOOKIN FOR POTATO CANNONS!!! U CANT MOD IT CORRECTLY? DONT MOD IT ALL!!!!

CALM THE FUCK DOWN....I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS, SCREW YOU DUDE, I DIDN'T KNOW I COULDN'T ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT CARS, BECAUSE THATS WHAT FORUMS ARE FOR U FUCK...

WHATS WRONG WITH THE REMUS STYLE MATRIX MUFFLER...

AND IF U LOOK FOR EXHAUST FOR THE MILLENIA THE ONLY SYSTEMS YOU CAN GET IS BOSAL, WALKER, OR FLOWMASTER...SO BOSAL IS PROB THE BEST

Remus style is not manufactured by us and is in no way affiliated to us, beware when purchasing, while it is pretty obvious, figured I'd point it out.

I believe Anubis was referring to the fact that those mufflers you showed were pretty low quality and are usually seen on old small displacement vehicules.

Do you own a Millenia S or the standard edition?

street, remus STLYE is nothing but a very very sad impression. there basically nothing but cheap ghetto rat fart cans that are designed to LOOK like certain remus mufflers, they do not carry the quality, warrenty, or by any means the performance and sound, you WILL get what you pay for

If you want to be safe, you can order it through us.

Since you have a S edition, we recommend you get a 2.5 inlet for optimal performance gains. We are currently doing a group buy in the thread " I gotta hand it to Remus".

The exhaust you linked comes with a 2.25 inlet, which will limit your performance gains.

I suggest you shop around, if that particular import online store offers incredible pricing, there's something wrong:)

If you buy from a store that sells at lower than advertisable prices, you will not be eligible for the 36 months unlimited warranty.

The exhaust you linked is not stocked at our distributor, expect 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.

We actually manufacture OEM exhausts for many manufacturers including SAAB, Toyota, Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari and Brabus.

I have actually spoken to remus directly in austria and there are very few places authorized to sell them, in the U.S I think remusexhaustshop.com is one of only 2 that are online, and the others are random super high end custom shops.

remus is damn reliable, remus on a mazda is sort of unheard of outside of MW, there usually only found on mercedes, bmw, audi, ferrari, and volkswagon.

Alot of people I know from bimmerforums and germantechnik swear by them for there m3's and m5's

the STOCK S piping is 2.25, so you can go the cheap route and get the 2.25, however the 2.5 exhaust with custom 2.5 piping (not that expensive really) and a high flow cat has shown 21-30hp gains in all S models, plus it allows you to tune more if /wehn you upgrade to custom software.

To give you an idea about it, I have only complained about the openings and tips, but never the quality or sound, and I complain about everything, even the way your looking at this post like I'm out of the mind