I Went To The Dealership Today....:(

well im not ignorant, my parents are paying the bill so im doing what they say...i was just getting all this input so when my dad says it's not necessary to change transmission fluid, like he did the other night, i almost shot him, i was mad, he said he's never changed transmission in any vehicle he's ever owned, and he owned a little nissan truck, that was probably stick shift, and he had over 200,000 miles on it then, i dont know....i just want what's best for my car

He is, as the road to the reserved cabin/house is a lengthy gravel road. Not really good for a millenia in his opinion.

My millinia traveled a 1/10 th of a mile gravel driveway everyday for as long as I had her. Did just fine.

Will you tow milly bhr?

The cabin/large house for MWM08 is in a fairly remote and quiet private area by the lake, its actually 1-2 miles of gravel (I'm told level, ground up gravel) Not bhr millenia friendly, not to mention the dirt it keeps up.

I change my Jeeps fluid each year, the millenia I do whenever I'm in the mood but never more then every other year, mileage is one thing, but it still sits there and can get air in the system.

30k is well enough provided it does not become dirty.

for some odd reason my millenia's power steering fluid became dirty around 10k or so, had it flushed and has been fine ever since

I changed p/s fluid above 100k miles, the first time i suppose. It was black.