Has This Been Discussed?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the Scion is 17K while the Milly S is 31K. You gotta give the little car some credit for people on a budget that wanna sporty semi-quick car. I already spoke to my father and he says as soon as he sells the boat I will be getting a new car. The Scion TC, Honda Civic Si coupe, and Mazdaspeed 3 are the contenders. Will still be keeping the Milly though as my DD.

-Steven

its not sporty

its not quick

its not 17k on most lots, more like 21k with any decent options

its damn well not when you tack on 4k or whatever it is just for the s/c

millenia's are built to a far better build quality, they have a history, a legacy and create new legends every day, not to mention when you fly by people have no idea what year the car is, where it comes from or what it is, in a scion your just another wind up chink running around

I'v had people ask me if my car was a 2009

Well, your car is in amazing condition for its year. And yes true but Millenias were designed and built for a higher luxury branch of Mazda (Amati) and were suppose to sell for alot more than what they did. The scion was designed to be cheap affordable and attractive to the typical 18 year old which it is. So what if its a me-too car, you can make it your own. Out of the three im leaning towards the Honda though.

Lets see, driver arm rest broken, middle sun visor broken, even passenger vanity mirror broken, driver side cracked. I will be damned if i used it more than 10 times. Same for passenger side. Magazine nets sagged. Whatever mazda did to the glass they accept more sun than what is on them cracking all plastic inside.

Lets see, driver arm rest broken, middle sun visor broken, even passenger vanity mirror broken, driver side cracked. I will be damned if i used it more than 10 times. Same for passenger side. Magazine nets sagged. Whatever mazda did to the glass they accept more sun than what is on them cracking all plastic inside.

the hell is wrong with your car, mine has lived in texas all its life in the blazing hot sun and there are absolutely no cracking issues at all

millenia's are built to a far better build quality, they have a history, a legacy and create new legends every day, not to mention when you fly by people have no idea what year the car is, where it comes from or what it is, in a scion your just another wind up chink running around

haha :wub: it's quotes like that that almost make me want to hug BHR