Telephone Console???

mts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand to know if it has its own cellphone or simply ties into another, frankly it just looks like a giant speaker...on the other hand it very may well flip open to reveal its own phone, such as placement might suggest

I remember my dad had a 92 600sel, great car, but it had a carphone, its own little station, with a cord, you got a cell, picked it up, when done put it back, I don't know why but I find that a much more tasteful way to go things then just some random throw away cell phone.

I demand to know if it has its own cellphone or simply ties into another, frankly it just looks like a giant speaker...on the other hand it very may well flip open to reveal its own phone, such as placement might suggest

I remember my dad had a 92 600sel, great car, but it had a carphone, its own little station, with a cord, you got a cell, picked it up, when done put it back, I don't know why but I find that a much more tasteful way to go things then just some random throw away cell phone.

You've watched too many episodes of Miami Vice.

This item is surely vintage; looks like it is supposed to go where one of the door armrests are, presumeably drivers door? Would take some serious demolishing of the door cover though, if that is the case :no:

Older snowmobiles were prone to stop during too bad weather due to freezing carbs or piles of snow in the intake or whatever. Now to check gasflow you need to pop off some hoses, maybe dismantle the freakin' carb or whatever. COLD due to MTS' explanation... Try to grab something frozen, a while, in a freezer and soak your hand with cleaning spray, and you get an idea.