Well.....

It is MUCH louder... sound clips have been recorded, but converting from .aac to .mp3 is proving difficult and cannot upload .aac as the extension is not allowed... :angry:

[attachmentid=1079][attachmentid=1080][attachmentid=1081][attachmentid=1082]

[attachmentid=1083][attachmentid=1084][attachmentid=1085][attachmentid=1086]

[attachmentid=1087]

http://www.zshare.net/download/14693638da90d65a/ Idling at the tail pipe

http://www.zshare.net/download/1469373991899a16/ Revving while in Driver's seat

http://www.zshare.net/download/146937596ae5745e/ Short drive.... :shifty:

Rear manifold was not leaking at the gasket, rather it was broken on the downpipe side, as you can see in the pic. Came apart in his hands when taking off.... gases were leaking and flowing up through the shield. This created the flawed thought that the gasket was gone... very peculiar.

Tail_in_the_air.jpg

Cat_and_resonator.jpg

Front_header_needed_to_be_modified_for_Bolt_Pattern.jpg

New_collector.jpg

Plugged_Broken_Cat.jpg

Tight_at_the_rear_header.jpg

Tail.jpg

Shiny_lurking_under_front_intercooler.jpg

Tips.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:don: That was indeed LOUD! Did they provide earplugs too? Good luck, enjoy your cruising :P

Jokes aside, I wonder how much louder the Magnaflow resonator makes it compared to stock resonator? I listened to a soundfile with a MX6 with Magnaflow muffler, that wasn't this loud. I like the deep note, but it's too loud. Ren, is the stock MX6 exhaust note more or less similar to the Millenia? I know the 626 V6 is.

Here is the sound I might want, cartainly not louder than this;

MX6 with Magnaflow

How can a man treat his engine like this, flipping the throttle like it's some excersize equipment?

:don: That was indeed LOUD! Did they provide earplugs too? Good luck, enjoy your cruising :P

Jokes aside, I wonder how much louder the Magnaflow resonator makes it compared to stock resonator? I listened to a soundfile with a MX6 with Magnaflow muffler, that wasn't this loud. I like the deep note, but it's too loud. Ren, is the stock MX6 exhaust note more or less similar to the Millenia? I know the 626 V6 is.

Here is the sound I might want, cartainly not louder than this;

MX6 with Magnaflow

How can a man treat his engine like this, flipping the throttle like it's some excersize equipment?

Heck mx6 sounds like a farting can. It will get covered with carbon and will be less loud after a week.

MTS did you have a exhaust leak and you didnt catch it? How about power??

Well now burn outs are possible on dry pavement... :shifty: The power band has definitely moved though, the low end has decreased a little, but the mid range... damn. The pick up from cruising at 110kph to 150kph is dramatically faster...

Just had a P0154.... O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank 2 Sensor 1), well maybe I have an O2 unplugged... or maybe they are not reading well... :hmm: I still have to move them behind the cat anyway...

honda people, bah

it was ferrari enthusists that got o2 simulators to the mass market and perfected them, until you've heard a 360 with prototech straight pipes you haven't lived, more power, insane sound, and flames

I'm still surpised the o2's wouldn't read correctly unless there not plugged in

The headers are available on eBay, but they really need to be modified to fit, the bolt pattern is wrong, the collector does not fit, the EGR tube needs to be drastically changed. The rear needs to have the flange cut off and moved to fit up inside. Then a high flow cat and a Magnaflow 18" resonator (not enough BTW second to be installed), then a the Series 40 Maganflow twin square tip muffler.