Will MTS sell his millenia?

mts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really.... that gives me the little extra to fly home with... ;) I am thinking a motorcycle for a toy. The Millenia is great, but all that is left to play with is suspension, and I am not interested in doing that. So maybe it is time to get something else. If it is you MC then the stereo is part of the deal. along with the headers, CAI and HIDs

Nothing is 100% yet.... still have it. Just tossing ideas out there, but sadly it is worth to me than anyone. It is still a high mileage Japanese car, which makes it worth little. Though those who know, understand the value of the mods I have done. If I had more time it would be worth more to part out.... but I am not home near enough to be parting out a car...

:angry:

do you not reply to PM'S?!?! :ranting2:

Nothing is 100% yet.... still have it. Just tossing ideas out there, but sadly it is worth to me than anyone. It is still a high mileage Japanese car, which makes it worth little. Though those who know, understand the value of the mods I have done. If I had more time it would be worth more to part out.... but I am not home near enough to be parting out a car...

extremely saddened to hear you thinking of getting rid of it sir...although it's understandable...i find myself wanting something new more often than not nowadays... :ph34r:

Sorry to hear that also, alot of people have this on their mind including myself. Were always looking for bigger better things and on top of that we have to deal with the current economy. This website will soon have to be renamed www.exmilleniaowner.com at the rate our milly's are dropping.

I have to say, in the multitudes of cars driven through work, the Fusion SEL is the nicest ride yet to stack up to the feel of the Millenia.... we shall see long term what happens. It is sure hard to think of parting with the Milly though... tormenting almost.

Don't fall into it, I had this feeling before I got my Jeep, I loved my millenia but considered selling it just to get something new, and if I had driven it every single day then who knows maybe I would have sold it, but I made the right choice, and now after going weeks or months in a different car I can jump back into the millenia and experiance it all over again, not 1 ex millenia owner hasn't come out in public and said they wished they had kept it

I'm also pretty bad at this, the Millenia was the car I drove the longest, I haven't owned any other car more then 2 years, my current jeep is right at 2 years now and if not for money would have gotton an 05-08 several months ago

I have probably put the most miles on the Millenia than anyone else here, love the car. But rather it go to someone to cherish, than to sit idle and not get enjoyed. I have personally put on 170,000 kms (106, 250 miles) on it...

On a side note.... there are SOOOOO many modifications available for the Fusion... :shifty: no boring company car for me :lol:

Milly is still undecided.... but I think the head lights are coming out and being sold, someone in Austria has asked for them, and since I still have stock lights, it might just happen.

holy piss, I fully agree with xedos

and don't give me that crp about it just sitting, the greatest cars of all time now spend most of there time sitting waiting to be driven the PROPER way.

trust me, you will gain an entirely new perspective of the millenia when its not a daily driver

and if nothing else, if the value is "so low" then what does it cost you to keep it, change your insurance around so its not primary.

Not counting insurance and maintance my millenia only costs me about 180 a year with taxes.