so... whats the whole idea behind

BHR, the only thing that throws it off is the damn "engine start" words on it. You might as well go in with a label maker and mark "ignition", "steering wheel", "accelerator" and whatnot. That is 100% "Uncle Ben's" RICE!

Stealthy, it's not.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BHR, the only thing that throws it off is the damn "engine start" words on it. You might as well go in with a label maker and mark "ignition", "steering wheel", "accelerator" and whatnot. That is 100% "Uncle Ben's" RICE!

Stealthy, it's not.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one. If you have it, hide it so it's a security feature also. That thing sticks out...well....like a red button on a tan dash. At least change it to a solid black button, or some kind of stock mazda button.

how is push button start rice??? bmws and bens' have em. they arent rice...

The button itself is not rice, the white "engine start" letters in that cheesy font are. If that button were exactly like it is without the words, it would look much better.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. yaaa the style button is not great at all. i suggest taking that button and painting it matte black and using your labeling technologies, label it as "ignition" or w/e u want. itll look much nicer. also, i know for a fact that not all companies have it in red. only ferrari and honda. :P

Actually the more ideal approach would be something like what plat did. Simply get the actual shifter from mercedes or ebay, or a junk yard, wire the button to the starter as you would, then drill a hole in the side for the overdrive button. I assume this can be done since plat moved his. Some wiring experiance and alot of time should do it

i want one that lights up a nice blue color. so far, every light inside my car is either blue or white. everything im doing will be either black or blue. since those are the only two colors im doing.

That's what I have and it's a nice brushed steel look that blends perfectly with the car...

IPB Image

And I disagree with what people say...there's a lot of MORE pointless things that people do to their cars ! ;)

how is push button start rice??? bmws and bens' have em. they arent rice...

That is right BMW and Mercedes have them.... along with a few other high end manufatcurers.... the Millenia however never had one nor does it need one.