so... whats the whole idea behind

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again towards camel, as mts and other "extreme" cold livers will tell you, a remote start really doesn't do anything, unless you let the car sit for say 20 minutes, what would REALLY be helpful, not only in terms of engine starting, but in getting the engine up to operation temp, and as such turning the heat on much earlier would be an engine block heater. The car woulkd start up and run much better in the cold, and the heat could be cranked on high in say 3 minutes

And again towards camel, as mts and other "extreme" cold livers ..........

I don't think MTS has a cold liver. Marinated in Grey Goose, maybe :lol:

Remote start is beneficial for freezing temps. You have to wait a few minutes anyway after you start it to allow time for the engine to warm, why not do it from the comfort of indoors, that way you can be greeted with an immediately toasty heater when you jump in. Not that I ever have to worry about that :shifty:

Remote start is beneficial for freezing temps. You have to wait a few minutes anyway after you start it to allow time for the engine to warm, why not do it from the comfort of indoors, that way you can be greeted with an immediately toasty heater when you jump in. Not that I ever have to worry about that :shifty:

Lucky you

the hell its not. when I lived in my first condo and only had the jeep with ne, my old jeep none the less I would go to insane lengths to keep it clean or take care of it

Yes, but I'm speaking of socially adept, well adjusted human beings...........................

Lucky you

I thought you liked to play in the snow?

:shifty:

Indeed it is... brings whole new meaning to Goose Liver Pate.... bahahahahaha

I am doing the world a service, I have to leave one alone, though. This site would no longer have an administrator :shifty:

Almost forgot-

I am contemplating putting a push button starter in my Millenia, but haven't decided what style or location yet.

I could have told you that just from looknig at it. It varies car by car, the chinks are cheap and can't figure out a return wire, so it only starts the car, the mercedes, corvette, ferrari etc starts and stops the car. most aftermarket buttons have the ability, but not alot of people take the extra time to wire it