Exhausts/mufflers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would depend on which muffler you go with, some companies allow you to choose the muffler you want based on tip, or you could buy almost any muffler you wanted and add a tip on. If you would like the oval tip then it must be a single exhaust outlet.

I recommend the remus rounded tip, dual 3" tips, nickel plated.

-The Joker

I actually went to peps boys today and they have Magnaflow Mufflers with no tips but they sell a crap load of tips to put on...And at advance auto parts they have a DynoMax super turbo muffler with no tip but they also have tips to attach...Does anyone know how well dunomax is, becuase it is deff. better then flowmaster because it has better airflow and a thing inside of it to keep it clean and from corrosion... Also i saw a muffler called 3A racing does ne1 no about those?

:hmm: dynomax is a ripoff of flowmaster and magnaflow. 3a racing (another rice company) is not that great as well. just...dont try to be cheap and go with cheap shit that ull hate in the end and be ridiculed for. its a millenia once again and not a souped up honda civic (yaaa i saw ur myspace page. dont even try and hide it.)

ok, the first thing is first.

just because it has better "flow" does NOT mean you'll get more power, and certainly doesn't mean you'll have increased performance, lets face it, the best flow would be an empty pipe right? a chambered muffler with a straight-thru design can yeild MORE power then something that may flow slightly better, but you get the quality and sound.

from what your interested in I would certainly choose a muffler and tip afterwards, once you've selected a muffler there are endless options for tips

excellent. let the dementia sink in. :shifty:

but i wanna hear the remus on a 2.3!

IPB Image

Would blens into the cut out very well... and I am in favour of blacking out...

:hmm: i ws just gonna ask where did u get this from and then...i saw where it was hosted from. never mind. its from toucan industries if anyone wants to know